Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

Sean7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here is what he wrote a few years ago I remember. Slightly changed up but he has Jay and Andre up there on his list since 2020.

Jay-Z number one, Andre 3000 number two, and then you can put this in any order – the next three,” Conway said. “I gotta throw Eminem in there somewhere, honestly I gotta throw Scarface in there somewhere… I might gotta throw Black Thought in that fifth slot. But I hate to leave DMX out, I hate to leave Nas out, Nas is in there… it’s tricky, you know what I’m saying? Kool G Rap, Prodigy (rest in peace), Busta.”

And then one of the hosts says his list is very East Coast and Conway adds, “Nah you gotta throw Ice Cube in there too though… Cube is definitely in my top five favorite MCs of all time.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Here is what he wrote a few years ago I remember. Slightly changed up but he has Jay and Andre up there on his list since 2020.

Jay-Z number one, Andre 3000 number two, and then you can put this in any order – the next three,” Conway said. “I gotta throw Eminem in there somewhere, honestly I gotta throw Scarface in there somewhere… I might gotta throw Black Thought in that fifth slot. But I hate to leave DMX out, I hate to leave Nas out, Nas is in there… it’s tricky, you know what I’m saying? Kool G Rap, Prodigy (rest in peace), Busta.”

And then one of the hosts says his list is very East Coast and Conway adds, “Nah you gotta throw Ice Cube in there too though… Cube is definitely in my top five favorite MCs of all time.

Ice Cube is the best nikka mentioned in this very thread