Conway has officially left Griselda

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
youre delusional, yes sure im sure he can set himself up nicley and he has roc nation manngment but again he does no numbers

And the mainstream nikkas doing numbers are being taxed to death by labels and management

You dont have to sell 50k first week to make good money

Freddie Gibbs aint doing numbers but the nikka ballin out

L $ C

Superstar
Daps
And the mainstream nikkas doing numbers are being taxed to death by labels and management

You dont have to sell 50k first week to make good money

Freddie Gibbs aint doing numbers but the nikka ballin out
nice, and Grayson Allen is a good role player who hits some 3s and gets a solid check.....he aint getting a giannis bag either ...cuz he isnt giannis get it?:aicmon:

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
youre delusional, yes sure im sure he can set himself up nicley and he has roc nation manngment but again he does no numbers
No he doesn’t. Benny and Westside Gunn are managed by Roc, Conway isn’t.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Alchemist is not Griselda
I didn't say he was. He's not not officially a member. He's not a member on paper and never will be. But it's the same situation as Mobb Deep and Infamous Mobb. They considered him just as much a part of the crew as anyone else. Conway, Benny, and West have all said Al is just as much a part of Griselda to them as anyone else is. Obviously he'll never sign to them like Camoflauge Monk, Conductor Williams, or Denny LaFlare. For multiple reasons that wouldn't make any sense.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't say he was. He's not not officially a member. He's not a member on paper and never will be. But it's the same situation as Mobb Deep and Infamous Mobb. They considered him just as much a part of the crew as anyone else. Conway, Benny, and West have all said Al is just as much a part of Griselda to them as anyone else is. Obviously he'll never sign to them like Camoflauge Monk, Conductor Williams, or Denny LaFlare. For multiple reasons that wouldn't make any sense.

These dudes take shyt way to literally :mjlol:

It's a shame you had to break all that down bro:russ:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Alchemist would only sign to Griselda if he personally wanted to give a black company reparations :mjlol:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

I love conway, like I legit have every album but the griselda dudes are 3 of the most delusional guys ever when it comes to how big they actually are...fam you guys do bassicly no numbers...solid for underground but when ur taking a major bag...how? based offa what:gucci:

a giannis bag..:mjlol:fam if it isnt kendrick or drake dont compare yourself to giannis the top nba player with the top or 2nd biggest bag in nba:troll:

Yea .. I like them alot...
All 3...
But them nikkaz are gassed the fukk up