Convince me to get a smart watch

jebuz

I aint discriminate. I hate everyone equally.
Daps
Reppin
NY
unless you about that Apple life then its not worth it

Apple Watch shyts all over the competition, and it aint even close.

maybe a fitbit if you interested in fitness tracking.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:wow:Get with the Fossil jawn breh:

71vrKhjj9hL._UX342_.jpg

:scust:Smh at this Apple plague going on while Fossil gang being classy and elegant :wow:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
There’s not really much you can do on them
The features get boring really fast , if anything it’s cool to have on your wrist but it’s a waste of money

I’d say wait for a few more years , last time I had a Apple Watch I tried downloading different apps and .....they aren’t even real apps

Now if you’re at work and wanna send a text message lowkey then I’d say cop it , I had a job where I wasn’t allowed to pull out my phone and the apps watch came so much in handy to respond back , I did have trouble sometimes where the message wouldn’t send and I didn’t get notification or anything

I mainly use mine as a beeper:ehh:. Since my boss be on my ass about having my phone out (even though I need it to price check merch:mindblown:), it comes in handy to see messages and emails. Beyond that, if you are heavy on exercise/vital stuff, then it would be up the alley.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Damn y'all apple heads are bias as fukk

What makes the I watch better than a Sammy joint?
I own both an Apple Watch and a Gear S3 and I only bought the Gear because I got it for under $150. The Apple Watch is flat out better than the Gear. It has way better 3rd party app support. A Gear / Galaxy Watch is fine if you wanna use just Samsung native apps but when you want more you're SOL.

The only thing the Gear S3 has over the Apple Watch is MST on the Samsung Pay and the ability for Spotify to download songs to the watch. The watch only has 4GBs of memory though. The Apple Watch 4 I have has 16GB of storage.

In all honesty I rock an Apple Watch even when I'm using my Galaxy S10+ most days. I use it as a normal watch / fitness tracker / MP3 player / internet connected device instead of a smart watch when I'm not using my iPhone. When I want it to go online I use my cell phone hotspot on the S10+.

Doing stuff like using Lastpass or Authy from my smart watch is nice or messing with my Hue lights or Nest with native free apps. The Apple Maps built in GPS integration is also dope.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
For your phone the Samsung watches are the best. Out of the Samsung watches, and Android watches period the gear S3 is the best, even being a gen past. You should easily be able to find one for 200. I say that because it's the only one with MST payment capability, meaning you can use it to pay at any card terminal whether it has NFC or not. They took it out of the new ones.

Apps do not matter. The only apps you need provide practical functionality like find my phone, notifications, health app, timer/stopwatch, and watch faces. Nobody is fiddling with apps on these watches.

Lastly the battery goes days without charge. I've gotten 4 out of mine a couple times

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
For your phone the Samsung watches are the best. Out of the Samsung watches, and Android watches period the gear S3 is the best, even being a gen past. You should easily be able to find one for 200. I say that because it's the only one with MST payment capability, meaning you can use it to pay at any card terminal whether it has NFC or not. They took it out of the new ones.

Apps do not matter. The only apps you need provide practical functionality like find my phone, notifications, health app, timer/stopwatch, and watch faces. Nobody is fiddling with apps on these watches.

Lastly the battery goes days without charge. I've gotten 4 out of mine a couple times
You can pay using your smart watch:ohhh: