Controversial grifter and TLR regular says he dropped the community activist gimmick as soon as he started making money

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
He's said this before. Nihilism sells. Black nihilism makes bank because so many of us are filled with self hate and white inspirations. Charleston all but says these exact words every time he speaks. Some of us only respond to "fukk you, pay me".

But by this point, he's become the character. Those of us that pay attention to him be the same clowns who say new jack city and though Nino Brown was the hero of the story. We're circling a drain and he's profiting off of it.

Last edited:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
He’s an idiot and a weirdo.

Along with every other internet talking head mentioned in this thread.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
:manny:Ya’ll who engage and keep tabs on this type of bullshyt are gonna fall for the next one.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Maybe I'm out of the loop cause I don't follow dude like that, but how is he getting money? Enough to act like that. Imo you gotta have at least $10 million in the bank to talk that greasy and ruthless. :picard:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Maybe I'm out of the loop cause I don't follow dude like that, but how is he getting money? Enough to act like that. Imo you gotta have at least $10 million in the bank to talk that greasy and ruthless. :picard:
He gets paid for all these interviews he does with these youtubers and he does comedy shows. I don't know if he still does the shows since he got into a altercation with someone awhile back. His interviews regularly get hundreds of thousands of views.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
He gets paid for all these interviews he does with these youtubers and he does comedy shows. I don't know if he still does the shows since he got into a altercation with someone awhile back. His interviews regularly get hundreds of thousands of views.
Nothing against you Rich, thanks for the info, but that's it? :patrice: Interviews? That sh*t could dry up overnight. He talking like he got a hundred mill

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
@Matt504 :francis:

Sadly this aint enough,he will have his defenders.

"Bu bu but Charleston STILL be saying some real shyt:mjgrin:"

Funny how people can manage to take the "real shyt" he says seriously,while ignoring his pure ignorance. But when its somebody like Umar,Natureboy,Candace Owens,Tariq. Folks dont wanna hear shyt and will bring up every reason in the book that nothing they say is valid.

"Dont throw out the baby with the placenta,and even the placenta has nutrients:respect:"-Still Benefited
A known rapist trying to get help from a known white boy
And you chumps dapped him up
But be ultra black, kufi too tight in other threads
THE COLI DOT COM
tenor.gif