Controversial Comic Book Storylines, Characters, Etc...

JackBrannigan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the clone saga where they explained the Peter Parker we had been reading about was the clone all along. They fixed that mess late but the balls those pricks had at the time.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The Clone Saga was garbage

This storyline I keep hearing about where Gwen Stacy came back to life to have kids with Norman Osborne was one of the most bizarre comic storylines I've ever heard of

Breaking up Mary Jane and Spider Man by them making a deal with the deal instead of them going to Dr. Strange, Silver Surfer, or anyone else reasonable is beyond comprehension but never underestimate how far an agenda based editor will go

Grant Morrison trying to make Magneto Hitler and then trying to kill him off for good via Wolverine in New X-Men 150..thank goodness for Chris Claremont shytting on that story 3 months later in Excalibur #1

Reed Richards slapping Sue in the old days

Xavier wanting to fukk Jean Grey from the jump as revealed in Uncanny #4 or 5

The whole Cyclops push since Jean Grey died in 2004 is probably about as ridiculous as it gets. At least credit Apocalypse for him going from Captain America wannabe to a militant Magneto wannabe. Another editor pushed farce that is pretty laughable. Nick Lowe has went wild with that. If it was Polaris? Alright. She went through the Genoshan massacre and survived. She was heading in that direction at that point. Killing, kicking everyone's ass at the wedding, etc.And even then....what he's doing is what Exodus would of done in Magneto's absence as well. It's all shaky nor is it organic. And why would Storm tolerate any of this Cyclops stuff to begin with? She had to get thrown under the bus and depushed for any of this to happen as well. Backwards.

How the fukk did Gambit survive that stab from Wolverine in X-Men 200?

Where the fukk is Threnody and Nate Grey's child?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Identity Crisis...Dr. Light sneaking onto the JLA satellite and raping Elongated Man's wife was just all kinds of messed up.
KYPdA4U.jpg

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
The-Governor-The-Walking-Dead-Comics.jpg
The comic Gov, has to be the most demonic bad guy of all time, the comic version crushed the prison crew very existence to the ground. No body came out unscathed in the comic when they dealt with him.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The Clone Saga was garbage

This storyline I keep hearing about where Gwen Stacy came back to life to have kids with Norman Osborne was one of the most bizarre comic storylines I've ever heard of

Breaking up Mary Jane and Spider Man by them making a deal with the deal instead of them going to Dr. Strange, Silver Surfer, or anyone else reasonable is beyond comprehension but never underestimate how far an agenda based editor will go

Grant Morrison trying to make Magneto Hitler and then trying to kill him off for good via Wolverine in New X-Men 150..thank goodness for Chris Claremont shytting on that story 3 months later in Excalibur #1

Reed Richards slapping Sue in the old days

Xavier wanting to fukk Jean Grey from the jump as revealed in Uncanny #4 or 5

The whole Cyclops push since Jean Grey died in 2004 is probably about as ridiculous as it gets. At least credit Apocalypse for him going from Captain America wannabe to a militant Magneto wannabe. Another editor pushed farce that is pretty laughable. Nick Lowe has went wild with that. If it was Polaris? Alright. She went through the Genoshan massacre and survived. She was heading in that direction at that point. Killing, kicking everyone's ass at the wedding, etc.And even then....what he's doing is what Exodus would of done in Magneto's absence as well. It's all shaky nor is it organic. And why would Storm tolerate any of this Cyclops stuff to begin with? She had to get thrown under the bus and depushed for any of this to happen as well. Backwards.

How the fukk did Gambit survive that stab from Wolverine in X-Men 200?

Where the fukk is Threnody and Nate Grey's child?

:wtf: