Control Developer Says Sony Was 'a Bit More Ready' for Next-Gen Than Microsoft

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Almost every developer has praised working on ps5 over xbox but these dumb ass xbots stans keep making the same thread about game pass, worded different every other day
Explains why you need to download or install PS4 versions of games to convert to PS5 versions while on Xbox smart delivery handles all that conversion for you going from Xbox One to one of the Xbox Series systems.

Also explains why you can't add extra internal storage to a PS5 5 or so months after release.

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Explains why you need to download or install PS4 versions of games to convert to PS5 versions while on Xbox smart delivery handles all that conversion for you going from Xbox One to one of the Xbox Series systems.

Also explains why you can't add extra internal storage to a PS5 5 or so months after release.

I can fit 4 to 6 games on the ps5 fine, who needs the storage for anymore games? They download fast anyway in 10 min I never have more than 3 games at a time

Developers always favor the system that is easier to code and it's not like xbox got a giant market share that they have to cater to

You'll see this is the beginning of the end, your gonna need a playstation to play final fantasy remakes, ff16, harry potter...ratchet, returnal, gow, hzd,gt7 all gonna be out by 2022..while xbox got nothing but halo infinite and hoping on a miracle that bethesda comes out with something by 2023..it's gonna be too late y'all already lost

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I can fit 4 to 6 games on the ps5 fine, who needs the storage for anymore games? They download fast anyway in 10 min I never have more than 3 games at a time

Developers always favor the system that is easier to code and it's not like xbox got a giant market share that they have to cater to

You'll see this is the beginning of the end, your gonna need a playstation to play final fantasy remakes, ff16, harry potter...ratchet, returnal, gow, hzd,gt7 all gonna be out by 2022..while xbox got nothing but halo infinite and hoping on a miracle that bethesda comes out with something by 2023..it's gonna be too late y'all already lost
This is what I mean. Why as a customer do you have to defend and justify their short comings? You tell me I don't need a basic feature because such a feature isn't available when it should have been day one but the other side fukks up and they get called out for it.

Neither one of these consoles was ready. You can be a user of a product and not get defensive about its inadequacies.

Microsoft's development tools were behind. The PS5 is literally missing features it should have had day one. It's ok to admit it.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

:mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It's a feature Sony announced then pushed back but it's on the hardware. I point that out and the response is well nobody needs it anyway. That's the definition of being an irrational fan. It's almost as bad as Apple fanboys with the original lack of cut and paste back in the day on iOS.

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
It's a feature Sony announced then pushed back but it's on the hardware. I point that out and the response is well nobody needs it anyway. That's the definition of being an irrational fan. It's almost as bad as Apple fanboys with the original lack of cut and paste back in the day on iOS.

I'm not a fanboy I would buy an xbox if it had games