Consistent Diet

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Man this recipe is too complicated to type out. I will do it next week. But basically you want a 2:1 ratio by weight of chicken to rice. Cut the chicken into bite sized chunks, marinade it Saturday night. I use this. Sunday, bake the chicken in cake pans (you should be able to see the bottom) for ~30 mins, take it out of the pan and keep the juice. Get a big pot and fill it like 2 inches from the top with water and whatever seasonings you want. I use Lawrys seasoned salt, a little brown sugar, and some cayenne pepper. Once it's boiling throw in your rice... keep it boiling and dont cover it. Watch it to make sure your water levels are good. Boil it for 20 mins, then throw in the chicken and boil it for another 10 mins. Get a big ass colander and drain it + let it air out for another 10 minutes. Then split it up evenly and store it. Cooked chicken is only good in the fridge for 48 hrs so freeze whatever you plan to eat after that amount of time, then thaw it the night before.

Last week and this week I did ~1/2 a lb of chicken with 1/4 lb of rice for each day... works out to ~850 calories... I might push that to 3/4 lb of chicken though. Macros per lb are ~1300kcal, ~100g protein, 150g carbs and 40g of fat but you can dial back the fat by trimming your chicken or using a different marinade. U hit that + a shake and like a little sandwich or something.... you will be good all day.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Just cop a god damn slow cooker.

4 pounds of chicken + one big onion + bbq sauce = 8 DINNERS @ ~ 300cal/48P/11C/6F (will vary based on BBQ, this is with Stubbs Spicy)

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Take it step by step.

First...Get on a consistent workout routine. Focus on working out 3/4 times a week. Dont even worry about your diet.

Second...After youve been working out and on a regimen youll start noticing yourself either getting stronger, or looking a little better. This should naturally make you want to do even better...this is when you start changing your diet and making better food decisions.

Its a slow process...and youre probably going to fail a few times before you take it really serious.

Dont listen to this guy. Start your diet before working out or as soon as you decide to start. Diet is more important.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Dont listen to this guy. Start your diet before working out or as soon as you decide to start. Diet is more important.
You missed the point of his post

Everyone knows diet is most important, it is the most basic advice possible

The OP is not asking how to lose weight. He is asking how to be consistent. At this point, focus needs to shift over to psychological barriers and lifestyle changes

The advice you quoted was meant to tackle those two areas. It was about getting himself into a rhythm and changing his physical lifestyle, so then he can mentally prepare himself to change his eating habits by choice rather than by chore

I'm not saying I agree with the advice you quoted, I'm just saying that it is a legitimate thing to consider