Consistent Diet

BronxFleeZ

We here man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gun Hill Forreal
I made a post a few months ago talking about starting a diet. First few days were cool, then my moms bought that pizza pie :feedme: It was over Brehs.

I need something I'm going to KEEP doing and get use to. My pops is 42 and going hard in the gym like crazy man :snoop: I need to lose this fat and gain some muscle gzz. Any suggestions? :lupe:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I made a post a few months ago talking about starting a diet. First few days were cool, then my moms bought that pizza pie :feedme: It was over Brehs.

I need something I'm going to KEEP doing and get use to. My pops is 42 and going hard in the gym like crazy man :snoop: I need to lose this fat and gain some muscle gzz. Any suggestions? :lupe:

there is no secret diet breh....you have to decide to eat better....period

get yourself a workout plan too

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
nikkas need to learn how to cook. I'm gonna cook my lunch for the week later this afternoon... might make a little video. The actual cooking isn't the issue. The challenge is to figure out what you like to eat, and figuring out how much you need to eat to hit your goals. I'm swamped with work but once I get to cooking I might break out the camera.

Last edited:

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas need to learn how to cook. I'm gonna cook my lunch for the week... might make a little video. The actual cooking isn't the issue. The challenge is to figure out what you like to eat, and figuring out how much you need to eat to hit your goals. I'm swamped with work but once I get to cooking I might break out the camera.

You couldn't be more spot on. You're better off figuring out your diet and preparing the food yourself. I'm the same as you, swamped with work but trying to step my cooking game up

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA

You fell into the trap of "well, I fukked up once so my whole diet is blown. Might as well go back to the way I was"

Dieting is for fat chicks. Don't be a fat chick. In shape people don't diet, they live a lifestyle. No singular meal can destroy my lifestyle. I mean shyt, over the last 2 days I have had an Arby's value meal with curly fries and a side of cheddar, movie theater popcorn, a box of Runts candy, a slice of cheesecake, and a stack of pancakes with butter and syrup. And I'm in my fat cutting phase. How do I do it? Because my mental game is on 100 trillion right now and today I'm back to eating healthy and controlling my portions. I didn't do any lasting damage because I decided to eat like shyt a couple times. Our bodies are resilient. What we do on a consistent basis is what is important, not that moment in time that we gorged on moms pizza

Until you can get your mental game in check, you will never get your physical game in check. Every diet you have ever read about works just fine for losing weight. But every diet you have ever read about also has been a miserable failure for someone, because they didn't have that mental focus and they hit a moment of weakness and gave it up and rebounded back into their old ways.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
nikkas need to learn how to cook.

This. My slugish start to getting fit was not eating properly. I either was too lazy to prepare my meals or didnt know wtf i was doing. I've broken that habit and never looked back. If u dont got time to cook a meal due to work or school,take one day that u have off and prepare your meals for the next couple of days. shouldnt take more then 2 hours. Other then that,wake and bake brehs (no not weed)

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Take it step by step.

First...Get on a consistent workout routine. Focus on working out 3/4 times a week. Dont even worry about your diet.

Second...After youve been working out and on a regimen youll start noticing yourself either getting stronger, or looking a little better. This should naturally make you want to do even better...this is when you start changing your diet and making better food decisions.

Its a slow process...and youre probably going to fail a few times before you take it really serious.