Conservative media outlet National Review chief, Rich Lowry, just drops n-word referring to Haitian migrants on Megyn Kelly’s podcast

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:whoa:

You accidentally posted that hostile message to a Foundational Black American man such as myself.

I sincerely hope that the white boy, you intended this hostile message for, receives it in due time, friend.:salute:
I posted that message to a deluded person living in a deep-blue state who is working hard to turn Black people away from exercising an important right in the face of an overwhelming assault from racist authoritarians. You're not even advocating for better, you're just trying to convince people to do nothing. You are not a serious person.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
These cacs don’t even need their pointed hoods anymore. They’re free and out in the open

“I like my racism out in the open”

Like this tho? :hubie:

This is everything we've been asking for Coli friends
kevin-hart-crying.gif

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I posted that message to a deluded person living in a deep-blue state who is working hard to turn Black people away from exercising an important right in the face of an overwhelming assault from racist authoritarians. You're not even advocating for better, you're just trying to convince people to do nothing. You are not a serious person.
I’m advocating voting for TANGIBLES for Black Americans not BENIGN NEGLECT, Symbolism and pats on the head for Partisan Plantation Biscuits, friend.

image_042b6fd4-8e9f-4226-a9e8-4c5e514a0ac9_530x@2x.jpg

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
Theres never a “Step 2” for what happens when all this racism is out in the open. Like, whats the gameplay now? :to:
Sets a dangerous precedent. What the "I like my racism open" gang don't realize is that once you normalize open racism, people on that tip stop repressing their true beliefs and they stop giving fukk. You call them racist, they shrug their shoulders and say what are you going to do about it, it emboldens them and that can turn into violence very quickly.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Anyway, this is expected from the editor of the National Review. You would be a fool to shrug your shoulders, deflect or equivocate over this.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Sets a dangerous precedent. What the "I like my racism open" gang don't realize is that once you normalize open racism, people on that tip stop repressing their true beliefs and they stop giving fukk. You call them racist, they shrug their shoulders and say what are you going to do about it, it emboldens them and that can turn into violence very quickly.
spokeo memberships at $19.95 a month. of course, this cac is prolly loaded and pays to have his info hidden but hey, you wont know until ya look.

:yeshrug:

im just saying, there are things that can be done