Conservative Internet Idiots Mega Thread

bdkane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
College Park by way of East Bmore
Why is Rogan such an idiot?

Yet c00ns still listen to this racist coward and think he is a tough guy. Met him in person a few years back. Short and bytch made. But some like the fat coward trump and have the nerve to say he is a tough guy. If a negro male votes for trump then he is really a female dog.

Smalley Biggs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is Rogan such an idiot?

Rogan is living proof that our environment and the people we surround ourselves with have a huge influence on who we are. I’ve been listening to JRE pretty much since it’s inception and when he moved to TX, became friends with Elon, started surrounding himself with more right wingers. The man became demonstrably dumber. His critical thinking is non-existent now. He’s a completely different person. It was either the move to TX or that Ivermectin caused some brain damage.

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL

That boy said leftists make it about politics lol

You can go scroll some IG reels right now. Randomly come across somebody making a heart shaped pizza like the ones they have for Valentine’s, and I assure you some conservative weirdo will be in the comments saying shyt like “a Biden voter made this”.

They can’t enjoy food reels lol

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
That boy said leftists make it about politics lol

You can go scroll some IG reels right now. Randomly come across somebody making a heart shaped pizza like the ones they have for Valentine’s, and I assure you some conservative weirdo will be in the comments saying shyt like “a Biden voter made this”.

They can’t enjoy food reels lol
shyt a black person doing anything on IG and you'll see. Glad i bushed it

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rogan is living proof that our environment and the people we surround ourselves with have a huge influence on who we are. I’ve been listening to JRE pretty much since it’s inception and when he moved to TX, became friends with Elon, started surrounding himself with more right wingers. The man became demonstrably dumber. His critical thinking is non-existent now. He’s a completely different person. It was either the move to TX or that Ivermectin caused some brain damage.

I also wonder how much of it is him playing to his base

That right wing grift money is huge.

Tbf about one thing to him he also doesn’t endorse Trump and refused to have him on his pod