Consequence speaks on Kanye, Pusha-T, Big Sean (G.O.O.D Music) Breakfast Club

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Consequence should speak on when hes going to the dentist.

Side note.

This picture makes my face crack

cons-qtip-450x450.jpg

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
I can't really dispute what he said about Pusha and trying to get a release. As for the Kanye situation he needs to let it go.

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
And I been signed to Ye for well over a year now
It's clear now, I'm a focus on my career now
You taught me to create a process
Saying that you changed my life,
Dog it's me being modest
But honestly I wish that I could take you off tour,
Put you in the studio
So you could focus more on my shyt
And I don't mean to sound selfish
But I am not an artist that's self-less
I'm feeling like a crab in a bucket
That's just tryna get it crackin
Amongst all these fukkin' shellfish...
And it's a dream come true that you signed me
Big Sean, G.O.O.D. Music signee

:what: Kanye really caught feelings over that line?

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Its kind of fukked up how niccas competing for release dates. Dont get me wrong, I know hiphop was based on competition, but damn.

at this point, if you have a name for yourself already, theres no reason to be on a label, esp a label controlled by another rapper :stopitslime:

just stay independent

all you need is the internet and you can create enough of a following for people to attend your shows. and sell your records on itunes.

:yeshrug:

methaphorce

Rookie
Daps
When u start in this biz, u r not allowed to be a kid! nobody will teach u nuthin'.! u should know before u sign that they just want ya hits, rhymez, swagg and style! So you should know how to give them just a lil and keep 'em coming 4 more! The big "stars" are nuthi'; but overhypped babies, attention wh***s....The minute you don't have nuthin' fresh u on the back burner! I always though that hip hop is more important in it's 5th element - WISDOM! So without it u will always get played! It's best to go indy and create your own LOYAL fanbase and build "friendships" with industry people, meaning favor 4 a favor! We all know that ain't no friends in the game!

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
When u start in this biz, u r not allowed to be a kid! nobody will teach u nuthin'.! u should know before u sign that they just want ya hits, rhymez, swagg and style! So you should know how to give them just a lil and keep 'em coming 4 more! The big "stars" are nuthi'; but overhypped babies, attention wh***s....The minute you don't have nuthin' fresh u on the back burner! I always though that hip hop is more important in it's 5th element - WISDOM! So without it u will always get played! It's best to go indy and create your own LOYAL fanbase and build "friendships" with industry people, meaning favor 4 a favor! We all know that ain't no friends in the game!

this is why drake was able to suceed. he came to cash $ with songs/hooks/producers. dude was a self contained package already built for sucess.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
this is why drake was able to suceed. he came to cash $ with songs/hooks/producers. dude was a self contained package already built for sucess.

And this is why its WACK to even sign to a major these days..these muthafukkas want u to do THEIR job and still get paid for it..fukk outta here...the whole point of me signing to this muthafukka is to get that extra backing and u tellin me I gotta do fukkin everything myself yet u wanna take MORE off my plate than normal wit these shytty 360 deals n shyt..the major label music biz is straight fukked up..and there's no way to spin it..there's enough outlets now..might as well get a manager and do it urself..how da fukk u gonna sign an artists to ya shyt and then tell em they budget ain't big enough for u to get in the studio wit em?..yet u sharkin they whole swag and blowin up and makin cash off it..fukkin greedy snakes..