Connecticut Sun's DeWanna Bonner and Alyssa Thomas are teammates, and engaged.

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
There are definitely homos in the NBA

Facts. It’s shocking some folks still think any men’s professional league doesn’t have a decent number of gay/bisexual men.

Just talking numbers, there’s probably one on every NBA team and like 3-8 on every NFL team (including practice squads)

450 NBA players
950 MLB players
1,696 NFL players
1,078 NHL players
870 MLS players

But NONE of these nikkas are gay :dead: Be serious brehs

Last edited:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Facts. It’s shocking some folks still think any men’s professional league doesn’t have a decent number of gay/bisexual men.

Just talking numbers, there’s probably one on every NBA team and like 3-8 on every NFL team (including practice squads)

450 NBA players
950 MLB players
1,696 NFL players
1,078 NHL players
870 MLS players

But NONE of these nikkas are gay :dead: Be serious brehs

I don't think that's issue. I'm pretty sure everyone can agree there are gay men in every professional league whether its out there or not.

To me the bigger issue is not them being gay but them being open about their relationship with each other in the workplace and how it's perceived by the rest of the world.

Imagine the scrutiny two men would have in the same situation in a mostly black league like the NBA. :dame: Not that I would hope for that but I'm pointing the bias the media has towards women. Two gays nikkas on the same team (figurtively and literally) in a shooting slump would be clowned, criticized and scrutinized about how unprofesional they are.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Congratulations to them. Alyssa Thomas was robbed of the MVP last year