Congressman Jamaal Bowman: Black America must leverage our money the way other groups do it

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
It's hilarious y'all are posting About Boweman because no one in TLR would actually like his politics. I've posted about him since the day he was elected and y'all would hate him because he's a progressive. :bryan:
:mjtf:

no one on tlr apart from some conservatives hate on sanders affiliates, they're popular on here.

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
It's hilarious y'all are posting About Boweman because no one in TLR would actually like his politics. I've posted about him since the day he was elected and y'all would hate him because he's a progressive. :bryan:
This fakkits life is politics, probably wakes up in sweat and rushes to check which comptroller won in district 5 in Delaware :laff:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
In other words......lobbying.
Dude is an idiot
How are Black ppl supposed to do that when we have less money than any other group?

And the ppl that rich aspire to be like and close too white ppl

They'll give back a little when they can but the pro Black spirit is dead replaced by actual aesthetics

Last edited:
Daps
In my experience tlr doesn't mind populists they just bristle at people who are vocal about identity issues like AOC
AOC pushes economics before anything else what are you talking about? Her speaking on And defending oppressed peoples is a good thing

I hate that people have allowed conversations about human rights to be called “identity politics” it works to dehumanize anyone who isn’t straight or white. Stop calling to that

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
I can't stand Jamaal Bowman's antics but he's not wrong. We've been DOA in terms of organization and moving in a clear direction as an ethnic group since the Panthers got taken down. I think if they endured we'd have the correct political representation on all levels, and we'd have a "target" to focus our energy and disposable income on. Right now it's a lot of support Black business talk, which is fine, but that just supports the success of selected individuals instead of putting that effort towards political campaigns and actions that can affect policies.