Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
:what:

:snoop: so many grown men walking around not knowing vasectomies exist

Bro needs to get a vasectomy or pull out, also find it disgusting that these leech hoes entire purpose for living is to get nutted in by a rich nikka just for money; their b*stard children a product of female sociopathy
Kids hitting a lottery ticket to play ball at 19-22 aren't thinking about vasectomies and their fathers aren't progressive enough to guide them towards that, still thinking it makes you "less of a man".

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Kids hitting a lottery ticket to play ball at 19-22 aren't thinking about vasectomies and their fathers aren't progressive enough to guide them towards that, still thinking it makes you "less of a man".
Man cut it out there's a shyt ton of men way older than that making the same mistake :dead: has nothing to do with age alot of people just suck ass at problem solving and blame everyone else when there's a clear solution.

I've NEVER heard someone say a vasectomy makes you less of a man IRL and if I did I'm leaving the room cuz that's a different level of ignorant :heh: imagine saying that to a woman with her tubes tied cuz she doesn't want kids

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Man cut it out there's a shyt ton of men way older than that making the same mistake :dead: has nothing to do with age alot of people just suck ass at problem solving and blame everyone else when there's a clear solution.

I've NEVER heard someone say a vasectomy makes you less of a man IRL and if I did I'm leaving the room cuz that's a different level of ignorant :heh: imagine saying that to a woman with her tubes tied cuz she doesn't want kids
I don't need to cut anything out. What I said was correct. If you never heard anyone say or insinuate that then I don't know what to tell you. "Problem solving" and "blame" has nothing to do with this, cats are in fact ignorant and not forward-thinking enough to make that type of suggestion.