Congratulations Cornel West!

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
This is an effort to reduce the black vote from Biden, and ensure a Trump win.

I don’t have a problem with reducing the black vote for biden. Politics is an exchange and I won’t vote in exchange for nothing

Democrats need to learn a lesson sooner or later

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Black voters don’t pay attention to anything the DNC doesn’t put in their face :russell:

Besides Biden is closer to Trump than Cornel West is if we’re keeping it a bean

This a c00nish statement on behalf of black people but the other half is just flat out wrong

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
It looks like Brother West is on code.
full

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
This a c00nish statement on behalf of black people but the other half is just flat out wrong
Do I need to pull statistics on voting pattern by race for the last few primaries? “Most loyal voting base” for a reason.

Secondly, in what ways is Cornel West closer to Trump than Bus Seg Joe Biden?!? :what:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Do I need to pull statistics on voting pattern by race for the last few primaries? “Most loyal voting base” for a reason.

Secondly, in what ways is Cornel West closer to Trump than Bus Seg Joe Biden?!? :what:

But why do you think that is.

The reason I called your statement c00nish is because it imples black people are lemmings which ain’t the case at all.

And if Trump and Biden are no different, compare Trump’s infrastructure plan to Biden’s.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is an effort to reduce the black vote from Biden, and ensure a Trump win.
That's what it looks like unfortunately. I'm shocked because Cornell West always came off as a genuine person. Has he been playing us the entire time?
I heard he is in deep debt and owes taxes. Is this strictly financial? I just don't understand how such a reputable figure can flip the switch like this.

Daps
there are actual “black” people ridiculing the presidential bid of a black candidate whose platform specifically addresses a range of ills besetting the black community, in favor of an unreconstructed yankee confederate - whose senatorial mentor, mind you, was unrepentant white supremacist strom thurmond - with a 50 year history of anti-blackness and a presidential record devoid of any policy prescriptions directed towards black concerns.

fukk biden. fukk his bootlickers. get mad when he loses next year.

:umad:

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
The real issue is Latinos
Latinos, Asians and whites are parity votes.
But why do you think that is.

The reason I called your statement c00nish is because it imples black people are lemmings which ain’t the case at all.

And if Trump and Biden are no different, compare Trump’s infrastructure plan to Biden’s.

see now you’re just lying and putting words in my mouth.

I said Biden is closer to Trump than Cornel West is NOT that they are one and the same. Yet here you say i said they’re “no different” how do you draw that conclusion from thin air.