Congrats to queen Gabby Thomas for winning Bronze in the womens 200m. ******** Gold in 2024*******

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Gimme some Gabby
Olympic-Gold-Medalist-Gabby-Thomas-and-Boyfriend-Spencer-McManes-Relationship-Timeline-8.jpg

TBp1sv.gif

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Saw that Track Netfix special with her in it recently & there were no Black people in her inner circle of friends

And none of her friends seem genuine. Even her boyfriend come across as self serving. Dude does not even have chemistry with her or her mother.

Wife was saying the same thing. She was like they talking to her like they’re uncomfortable with her lmao

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Watched the track version of hard knocks. they covered on the major names. from shacarri to gabby.

Gabby was the only one who hangs out exclusively with white people, it was so jarring seeing how much her lifestyle and personality contrasted with everyone else. Only black person she knows is her mother.

But hey, i haven't heard her saying anything negative about black folks, so no hate. I just see her as other

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Saw that Track Netfix special with her in it recently & there were no Black people in her inner circle of friends
Oops, i'm late. but yeah watching that made me look at her different. I'm routing for her as an american, but her wins don't mean anything as far as black community type thing, in case of the evitable :mjpls: turn

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Women's Gymnastics are gonna be dominated by Black People just like Track and Field is.

congrats to Gabby