CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
How can you blame the organization for allowing him to play? He wanted to be there for his teammates and the worst happened. It could've happened while he was training.
Stop it breh, I know you love your team

But of course he wanted to play, but you can’t play with that mans career like that..they should’ve ruled him out for the rest playoffs

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Never put your health on the line for rich CACs
This is such a lazy take. Yall loved shytting on KD the last 4 years. Called him a bytch, snake, and everything else under the sun. He put it all on the line because he’s a real life killer on the court unlike some of these other jokers.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
How can you blame the organization for allowing him to play? He wanted to be there for his teammates and the worst happened. It could've happened while he was training.
You just gone moonwalk around the reports of Warriors players and executives questioning his injury

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
cuz with IT Boston was never gonna pay IT. 30 teams woulda maxed out KD.

If this was game 7, I could almost understand and even then, that's up to KD, NOT the trainers /medical staff.

KD was gonna have to gut that out for 3 intense games. That's asking too much.
Not even about the money, 30 teams will still pay KD big money..it's just we might not see peak KD again, this guy was having an amazing run this year.