Confirmed: Insomniac have another AAA title in development

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I mean…it’s what we do. It’s cultural…

:yeshrug:

We work hard and produce great results. While other companies are trash at their jobs and simply buy great results.

nikkas about to sell you another R&C title and have y'all swearing up and down it's only possible on the PS5's special SSD just for it to come to PC and run off old ass hdds

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
nikkas about to sell you another R&C title and have y'all swearing up and down it's only possible on the PS5's special SSD just for it to come to PC and run off old ass hdds

As opposed to what, another forza with fake ray tracing? :yeshrug:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I mean…it’s what we do. It’s cultural…

:yeshrug:

We work hard and produce great results. While other companies are trash at their jobs and simply buy great results.
Sony bought Insomniac in 2020 you stupid fukk, Sony didnt develop one game mentioned in this thread :snoop: jesus christ you really are a horrible fukking poster.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Sony bought Insomniac in 2020 you stupid fukk, Sony didnt develop one game mentioned in this thread :snoop: jesus christ you really are a horrible fukking poster.
They were essentially a 2nd party studio from day one. Read up on your videogame history and spend more time focusing on your city’s homelessness problem and less time making idiotic posts.
:snooze:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
They were essentially a 2nd party studio from day one. Read up on your videogame history and spend more time focusing on your city’s homelessness problem and less time making idiotic posts.
:snooze:
Did Sony buy insomniac in 2020, yes or no? Does insomniac develop Spider Man and other AAA titles, yes or no ? its really just yes or no questions. No need for your special needs mental gymnastics.