CONFIRMED: Frank Miller To Conclude Trilogy With THE DARK KNIGHT III: THE MASTER RACE

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
DC Entertainment has announced today that Frank Miller will return to conclude his The Dark Knight Returns saga with The Dark Knight III: The Master Race. This will follow 1986 classic The Dark Knight Returns, and the not so acclaimed Batman: The Dark Knight Strikes Again, with Miller joined by writer Brian Azzarello (Batman: Flashpoint, Wonder Woman) for the eight part series which wll be published this Fall on a twice monthly schedule. "Batman remains my favorite comic book hero and a sequel to Dark Knight is going to be daunting," said Miller, "but we’ll do our best."

"We are thrilled to have Frank back home at DC writing Batman," according to Dan DiDio and Jim Lee, Co-Publishers for DC Entertainment. "The story he and Brian have crafted is an astounding and triumphant conclusion to this seminal body of work which influenced and shaped generations of readers and creators alike." According to Azzarello, "It's been an amazing experience collaborating with Frank these past six months. I think we have an epic story that these characters truly deserve." An artist for the project has yet to be announced. Thoughts?

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=119462

DKIII_announcement_image_tall_553a98665e9df3.62191638.jpg

:patrice: title but :ohhh:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Wasn't a fan of The Dark Knight Returns and never read the sequel. I have no hype for this.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
since tdk has some influence in bvs, miller thinks its time for him to come with another one, and title it master race at that?....get the fukk outta here....at best, he need to be on his stan lee shyt and just doing interviews, cause he's lost his damn mind......also, see he cant sell a batman book without supe....

trillclinton

Banned
Daps
i disagree with player above who says a batman book won't sell without superman.

batman begins and superman returns both made around the same give or take $5+- million, batman still became to be a household name through the box office with sequels and popularity grew even more with newer generations thanks to lego movie. if you don't believe me, go to your local toy store and tell me how many batman toys you see versus superman toys.

a new frank miller book at the height of the batman generation is just going to add fuel to the fire. why else do you think they got an actor fresh off an oscar win to play joker? because the batman legend is greater and more money-making than the superman legend.

so in this case, fukk kal-el.

that "master race" shyt is suspect tho.