Confirmed: Cokeboy Pissed At The Rock

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Go look in your Kliq loving thread....they got dudes kissing other men and feeling on asses. That's "gay", my vertically challenged friend. What I say, as always proven by the feelings I hurt day in and day out, is the ABSOLUTE unchallenged truth. Team Bring IT 2013:laugh::laugh:

Headlined 3x back to back Manias
Over a million at 3 back to back Manias
Highest drawing star in wrestling 3 years in a row with barely showing up
And touted in the main event of WM XXX without even confirming he's gonna wrestles

If there is a limit to his greatness, I don't see it. I love what his presence does to the jealous and inferior too. Just more icing on the cake. One more time..for old time's sake
"ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY!"[/quote] You need help, for real, Iron Man 3 is out go see it, buy some Carvel ice cream on the way home and do a Cena, rise above this stannery.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
You need help, for real, Iron Man 3 is out go see it, buy some Carvel ice cream on the way home and do a Cena, rise above this stannery.

Pretty sure the stannery is not going anywhere. Rock could murder his family and piss in his cereal and he would think it's an honor that The Rock would care enough to do those things.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Just for the record...Rock and Vince were the main points of this thread but look who they can't stop gossiping about?

:boss: Carrying TSC with just a word...

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Go look in your Kliq loving thread....they got dudes kissing other men and feeling on asses. That's "gay", my vertically challenged friend. What I say, as always proven by the feelings I hurt day in and day out, is the ABSOLUTE unchallenged truth. Team Bring IT 2013:laugh::laugh:

Headlined 3x back to back Manias
Over a million at 3 back to back Manias
Highest drawing star in wrestling 3 years in a row with barely showing up
And touted in the main event of WM XXX without even confirming he's gonna wrestles

If there is a limit to his greatness, I don't see it. I love what his presence does to the jealous and inferior too. Just more icing on the cake. One more time..for old time's sake
"ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY!"

:dwillhuh:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL9I8vcRaIg[/ame]

Its gonna be okay Erik....

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
To all the heads who dont get it, basically the OP is mocking a gossipy rumor started by Dave Meltzer.

The day after mania, Meltzer floated a rumor that the Rock left on a plane to go back home because he was supposedly angered at plans they had for him on that evening's Raw. The rumor further stated that the Rock's departure caused chaos, and that the writers had to create a brand new script of events on the fly. Supposedly Vince was livid.

As it turns out, the Rock was hurt and needed surgery, but still the rumors persisted and some suggested the surgery was simply a cover story. Vince's tweet in the OP just put that lying ass Meltzer to bed.

EDIT: Ive been corrected. Apparently it wasnt Meltzer that claimed it was a creative issue, but he did float the original idea that Rock left Raw, and nobody knew why.

Miracle Violence

Animal Instinct
Daps
To all the heads who dont get it, basically the OP is mocking a gossipy rumor started by Dave Meltzer.

The day after mania, Meltzer floated a rumor that the Rock left on a plane to go back home because he was supposedly angered at plans they had for him on that evening's Raw. The rumor further stated that the Rock's departure caused chaos, and that the writers had to create a brand new script of events on the fly. Supposedly Vince was livid.

As it turns out, the Rock was hurt and needed surgery, but still the rumors persisted and some suggested the surgery was simply a cover story. Vince's tweet in the OP just put that lying ass Meltzer to bed.

Meltzer never claimed The Rock walked out over problems with creative. He went out of his way to confirm the opposite actually.

by dave » April 8th, 2013, 5:27 pm

Definitely not a creative issue. Everything they were planning tonight was right from his mouth and laid out by him to creative, not the other way around. He was the one who told Brock the angle and Brock was more than fine with it.

Don't know the severity of the injury. Don't want to speculate more until I hear more.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere

That wasn't Meltzer it was WZR. He just reported that they were rewriting the show because Rock wasn't there.

Daps
Reppin
Maryland by way of DC

:ohhh:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD