Confirmed 2023 games so far…

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
9lcdmz.png

:sadcam:

RE4, diablo IV and FF XVI are guaranteed skips for me

spider-man 2 is the only game on that list I know I’m day one-ing and will play to completion

the rest will fall in-between…meaning I’ll play them at some point but may/may not finish them

if nintendo doesn’t drop a new/more powerful switch console then I don’t think I’m gonna waste my time with BOTW2

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hogwarts, Starfield, RE4, Zelda, and Spider-Man, and Factions are day 0.

Forspoken gonna need good reviews. I never played the first AW so that’ll be a pass until I do

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
What is pragmata
These games are cool but I don’t see anything that’s defining

Capcom doesn’t make a new IP very often so im excited to see what it ends up being. Its hitting all the right nerd notes for me, space, androids, alternate realities, cool looking gadgets, etc.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
ya I used to be one of those dudes who couldn’t initially peep the difference between 30 fps/60 fps but now I’m completely spoiled on 60 fps
I think this gen being such a major jump made the switch feel too archaic. Even though they have some great exclusives. Plus, you already have devs pushing back switch version of games or making it cloud only.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Capcom doesn’t make a new IP very often so im excited to see what it ends up being. Its hitting all the right nerd notes for me, space, androids, alternate realities, cool looking gadgets, etc.

Hard to be excited without any gameplay footage. Its apparently cross gen too.