Concept art from WB Montreal's cancelled Batman (Damian Wayne) game

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
why in the world was this cancelled?

Supposedly they were working on 3 different games in the Arkhamverse.

Damian Wayne one, Suicide Squad & Court Of Owls with Batman & Robin (Damian). It's rumored the one they're working on right now is the Court Of Owls one which is rumored to make it's reveal at Gamescom. Rocksteady is rumored to be making a Superman or Justice League game.

Suicide Squad & the Damian Wayne one got cancelled because of corporate shake-ups.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
That looks like that could have been dope. And if you get away from the traditional Batman, that gives you some wiggle room to be a bit more creative. Too bad it got cancelled.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That was over 20 years ago if you talking bout SM 64, 10+ years for SM Returns which was mediocre.

Give a legit developer like Rocksteady the time and resources, and a current/next gen Superman game would work.

Like I said they would have to NERF the fukk outta him to even make it work besides who really wants to be Superman???:heh:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Like I said they would have to NERF the fukk outta him to even make it work besides who really wants to be Superman???:heh:
You can make him on the power level of the animated series and put in vilians that can go toe to toe with Superman. I think a Superman game could sell a lot if made well.

Oh, and is there any concept art of Damian in the Batman suit?

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Idk breh...:patrice: Superman is too powerful you have to Nerf the shyt outta him...

That’s on lazy writers breh, Superman is weak to magic and kryptonite. Magic based or Kryptonite based weapons can easily explain away his overpowering abilities.

Plus don’t forget the New Gods give him that work. You wanna make the game more interesting make him investigate things as Clark or put in a mechanic where he holds back to where he’s doesn’t kill just like Metal Gear.

Bruh, I came up with all this in 5 mins.