Conan Exiles - RPG game (crafting style, etc) - PC/Xbox1

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
If you have the time, and a small group these games are some of the funnest type of games to play. Too large of a group makes it unfun cause you just roll over everyone on the server and people quit

Can just read the Rust server thread, that shyt was legendary :pachaha: @KritNC came with the most fukkery I ever seen in a video game :pachaha: he gave 0 fukks :laff:
I actually read that thread front to to back :russ: game just sounds fun

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:Feels like ark. I dont know if I should wait it out or refund it for right now

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:patrice:Feels like ark. I dont know if I should wait it out or refund it for right now

Needs more PVP, needs better servers and bigger servers (100 person max, I think 70 is the limit now)

but if its anything like Ark and Rust itll be patched/updated weekly

MaccabeanRebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The outer limits
Are these games any fun to play solo? Seems like you cant get anywhere by yourself because a group would just come by and steamroll you.

I always wanted to play ARK and Rust but i dont like being griefed all damn day

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Haven't played online cause I'm not trying to deal with these steam neckbeards but this shyt is cool

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Are these games any fun to play solo? Seems like you cant get anywhere by yourself because a group would just come by and steamroll you.

I always wanted to play ARK and Rust but i dont like being griefed all damn day
Don't buy it, these games ain't the type where u can play part time, cuz there are people with all the time in the world to grind daily, my tribe on Ark has people with seasonal jobs, as well as people that just don't work combined with some of these people being in Europe, we had people on all day long, grinding 24/7,you can't compete with that and will get your shyt took playing part time on public servers

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
It just means like they never do,unless I'm ignorant to it...

Seems like an excuse to never have a finished product so you can rake in cash while having broken,buggy products out there they never have any intention of "finishing"

I could be off but it's always seemed shady to me
none of that means people don't get their money's worth. I had a lot of fun playing DayZ and Rust

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
none of that means people don't get their money's worth. I had a lot of fun playing DayZ and Rust

watching summit play rust.. its so much more intense than Conan. conan seems more like Mine Craft with conan graphics :ld:

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
What server are the majority of you all playing on, just brought the game, no idea what im doing

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Anybody on this still ?
I'm not much of a gamer and I wanted to find an online survival game just to have fun so a friend sent me a steam key of this. I played it an hour and I found this good. Not a PVP guy like that so I think the PVE and dungeon raiding element of it is nice but I wouldn't mind having some PVP from time to time.