The hate mail Imma be receiving :mjgrin:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I don't know but I logged 80 days on ark:huhldup:
It just means like they never do,unless I'm ignorant to it...

Seems like an excuse to never have a finished product so you can rake in cash while having broken,buggy products out there they never have any intention of "finishing"

I could be off but it's always seemed shady to me

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave

Seems like an excuse to never have a finished product so you can rake in cash while having broken,buggy products out there they never have any intention of "finishing"

Well with ark they are ALWAYS updating it and adding patches and new free doc constantly,regardless Most bought it for $20 and have easily gotten their money's worth,its straight no life game

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Do any of these survival games ever leave early access?

Far as I know they are billing this as an actual release when it comes out for Xbox 1 ?

Rust got more updates than any game I ever played in history and its still "alpha/beta" it seems its just a title now a days :pachaha:

rather play a frequently updated "alpha/beta/early access" than unfinished bull shyt or few maps bull shyt like battlefront :scust:

Ark and Rust are more polished than most AAA releases :pachaha:

this game you can tell though is still early access (beta) and buggy and needs some patches before the release for xbox 1

looks more time consuming than Rust/Ark as well :ld:

looks good overall but dont know if I got time for it :sadcam:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Far as I know they are billing this as an actual release when it comes out for Xbox 1 ?

Rust got more updates than any game I ever played in history and its still "alpha/beta" it seems its just a title now a days :pachaha:

rather play a frequently updated "alpha/beta/early access" than unfinished bull shyt or few maps bull shyt like battlefront :scust:

Ark and Rust are more polished than most AAA releases :pachaha:

this game you can tell though is still early access (beta) and buggy and needs some patches before the release for xbox 1

looks more time consuming than Rust/Ark as well :ld:

looks good overall but dont know if I got time for it :sadcam:
Well they're selling ark for full price on ps4. And charging full price for 7 days to die.

And apparently 7 days to die is a complete mess. Haven't seen much about ark beyond the dlc controversy

I've always wanted to dabble in the genre but I'm not a PC gamer so my knowledge is limited on the subject.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Well they're selling ark for full price on ps4. And charging full price for 7 days to die.

And apparently 7 days to die is a complete mess. Haven't seen much about ark beyond the dlc controversy

I've always wanted to dabble in the genre but I'm not a PC gamer so my knowledge is limited on the subject.

never played 7 days to die

Ark had too much PVE for me

Rust is straight ruthless PVP shyt :ohlawd:

Conan seems to be more Ark PVE aspect with Rust type building/crafting

Havnt really seen any PVP in any of the streams ive watched which concerns me a little :ld:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
never played 7 days to die

Ark had too much PVE for me

Rust is straight ruthless PVP shyt :ohlawd:

Conan seems to be more Ark PVE aspect with Rust type building/crafting

Havnt really seen any PVP in any of the streams ive watched which concerns me a little :ld:
I've been really leaning towards building a gaming PC these are the type of games that make me want to do it.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I've been really leaning towards building a gaming PC these are the type of games that make me want to do it.

If you have the time, and a small group these games are some of the funnest type of games to play. Too large of a group makes it unfun cause you just roll over everyone on the server and people quit

Can just read the Rust server thread, that shyt was legendary :pachaha: @KritNC came with the most fukkery I ever seen in a video game :pachaha: he gave 0 fukks :laff: