Comrades. All good things must come to an end. The American's Final Season thread.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I forgot all about Paige dating Stan's son. :ohhh:Stan has been manipulated on every level.

he might end up going to jail when it's all said and done for this much incompetence :mjlol:

You had him missing Phil & Liz all these years, Nina, illegally killing the Russian diplomat

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I forgot all about Paige dating Stan's son. :ohhh:Stan has been manipulated on every level.
we gonna need a separate thread to count up stan's Ls and rank him on the WOAT list

work as an FBI agent and live next to russian spies during the cold war brehs
be BFFs with a spy killing machine brehs
have your son out here getting played by a spy brehs
wife up a spy brehs
let spys escape brehs

:dead:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
lol at Philthy slowly walking away

Stan takes one last L, take care of another man seed and your woman is a spy

i tell you boy law enforcement in this show is perhaps the worst of all time and Stan is top 3 worst of all time agents

Stan is the only one who figured out that Liz and Phil are agents, he’s probably the only good fed out there.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Stan is the only one who figured out that Liz and Phil are agents, he’s probably the only good fed out there.
well the nikka was fukkin sittin on the couch watchin football with these nikkas for at minimum a decade, i hope he would figure it out before everyone else :heh: