Compton Crip nikkas ain't nothing to **** with Bompton Pirus ain't nothing to **** wi

noble

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
any of yall got a link my I lost sec 80 of my comp when it died a couple months ago

Since '86

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I had heard of Kendrick previously, but never listened to any of his previous work before Section.80. Decided to give it a chance. Been hooked since.

"fukk Your Ethnicity" is my favorite and cruisin' through the city bumpin' ADHD >>> "The Recipe" has been getting play in Chicago, too. I've put a lot of dudes on to him.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I might one day end up considering Section.80 a classic but Overly Dedicated is my favorite piece of work from dude.

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
Section80 is still my favorite album that came out during the last 18months. Just beautiful music brehs. :to:

pray that we make it to twenty one, one, one, woooooohhhh ooooooh

Jack Don the G

What am I? A farmer?
Daps
The song that made me a fan.

Last edited by a moderator:

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
I have about 8 songs from Section 80 that could be classified as my favorite. But the most underrated song is No Make Up. Y'all barely even mentioning it like they fillers or something.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
favorites on the album is "hii power" and "poe mans dream"

but yall remember how sohh got put on kendrick, it was cause somebody posted a thread and was like yall come listen to this dude rap over a j cole beat, people just wanted to hear cole production and dude just blew us all away wit "hii power" i listened to that song like 20 times back to back that day

Yeah thats how i got put on,

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
The funniest thing about this is if you buy it off itunes, there is a different version of Chapter six on it that is completely inferior.

I bought it off iTunes :snoop: I still play it more than anything that's dropped in the last year.

Gonna check the alt version of chapter 6