Complex Magazine did a writeup on MOLLYWATR

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
real shyt, it would be cool to see a nikka on the coli start a business and get the coli's support and everything but this shyt here :smh: i'm still trying to understand the point of all this fukkery.

stephen-a-smith-o.gif

If he wasn't arrogant with it, he'd have better support.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nigerian didnt make those shirts. They're just in a photograph. All it takes is a cease and desist and ads are blocked or never used again. nikka aint makin any money yet so :manny: Still you've been hating on his grind for a while. You broke?

if you check my post history, you'll see that i defended him when others on the-coli clowned him. but he's made some dumb moves lately, and i'm just calling it how i see it.

i'm even beginning to side with those who says this is just one big :troll: anyone who is serious about their business succeeding wouldn't do some of the shyt he's done or continue publicizing it on a forum filled with people who don't like you. that doesn't even make sense.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Get yourself a copyright lawyer... Don't sell that shirt with the coke name on it...

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Nigerian didnt make those shirts. They're just in a photograph. All it takes is a cease and desist and ads are blocked or never used again. nikka aint makin any money yet so :manny: Still you've been hating on his grind for a while. You broke?

Proof?

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
I fully support my nikka nigerian for his hustle :salute:

where you going international though :mjpls: let a nikka push that mollywatr in europe :demonic: