Complete GT Sport VS. Forza 7 comparison.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Played both over the weekend, GT's online racing is incredibly well done. I'm honestly shocked at how smooth it was and the precautions they take. The ghosting feature needs to be copied by everyone asap. It's more like a polished Project Cars than any other previous GT or FM.

Forza gives you more game for the money at this point in time. Though they do some things wrong in this version VS 6 (loot boxes, physics going ape when brakes are applied, presentation imo is way down and not as good) but again, you get more game. I dislike the car tiering and career progression but that's what you gotta live with for now.

I hope they take GTS's gameplay and just start creating car models for a GT7. If it was its own mode instead of a full fledged game it could easily be the best in the series. It's that damn good... As an online race mode. Not as something to sell the game on. It reminds me of Titanfall 1. Excellent execution but no meat on the bone. :dame:
For someone who just got to these games over the weekend as you say, how can you then talk about depth? From your review one-X would think you actually spent enough time with the game to speak on all that. Like did you dedicate a full day to each game to come to that conclusion? And why didn't you say that in the first place? Now if you're following what I'm saying then let's stop passing off an hour on both as full reviews :francis:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Your entire existence in the arcadium consists of talking about games and other crap you don’t have or have even played yourself. :russ:
Don't you get tired of repeating the same lies other posters before created. You're the guy who doesn't play and you can't talk your way out of it. Can't by every game, every system and be good at any of them. You post here like you on call, your receipts don't check out, and I challenged you to any Xbox exclusive which you refused to take part in.

You have 100 games on your Xbox one, 1/3 of my library. What the fukk are you talking about :mindblown:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
For someone who just got to these games over the weekend as you say, how can you then talk about depth? From your review one-X would think you actually spent enough time with the game to speak on all that. Like did you dedicate a full day to each game to come to that conclusion? And why didn't you say that in the first place? Now if you're following what I'm saying then let's stop passing off an hour on both as full reviews :francis:

I didn't get them both. I said I played both. And I'm not reviewing I'm just giving my two cents in. I played more Forza than GT but GT is way polished for online. Just wish it had more to it than just that. Feels like a prologue.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't you get tired of repeating the same lies other posters before created. You're the guy who doesn't play and you can't talk your way out of it. Can't by every game, every system and be good at any of them. You post here like you on call, your receipts don't check out, and I challenged you to any Xbox exclusive which you refused to take part in.

You have 100 games on your Xbox one, 1/3 of my library. What the fukk are you talking about :mindblown:
HTTP3N0cmVhbTEuZ2lmc291cC5jb20vdmlldy83MTg4OC91LW1hZC1vLmdpZgloglog.gif

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

:laff:The fury