Compared to white women the average 22 year old Black woman is Ratchet- @kingofnyc

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Kind of canceled himself out, ya think.
:ld::deadrose:
Here’s his list of the most beautiful women in the world-

source.gif
LMAO! I can’t keep up with the c00ning fukkery today. There’s a thread where a blk chick is allowing a white dude to pat her on the head like a housepet:skip:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kind of canceled himself out, ya think.
:ld::deadrose:
Here’s his list of the most beautiful women in the world-

source.gif

:mjlol::mjlol:

Gwyneth Paltrow? Emma Watson?
Carry Mulligan??

wow... :mjlol::mjlol:

I’m surprised
Jennifer Aniston wasn’t in the list..
:mjlol:

If he’s really black, he should be ashamed. That list is disgraceful.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
nikkas get infractions but lsa has post wishing death on black men and they get hundreds of likes. It just shows how nikkas have been brainwashed by their mothers to hate black men just like the women do. Corey holcombe always speaks on this.

upload a photo
When a coli female says that on this site, let me know.
:comeon:
I have no problems calling out other women who have those types of opinions or generalizations wishing death on black men, despite me being a black woman, myself.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
shut the fck up, he said nothing wrong.

at 22 black girls are still on that ratchet shyt, and will refer to themselves as bytches and let you call/treat them as such.

white girls are still under heavy parential influences at that age, and their ratchetness extends only to breaking curfews and smoking with brad.

the average black 22yo girl will light your life up like a disco ball.

giphy.gif

coli make threads about black girls wanting thugs all the time, white girls dont want something that unstable just perhaps naughtyish depending on their maturity.

OP is a brothazay type dude, just thread after thread of questions a healthy life should never have made you ask. sad shyt.
c00n shyt right here :mjlol: what kind of madness is this? these cac bytches be doing demonic disgusting shyt. why the fukk you brehs think they angels? Go see what they do at Arizona State. That shyt had me :merchant:

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yeah.

You realize you just agreed with the post in op.

And no not every chick got aspirations of being a twerk team world champion.
see that's the thing, people make everything Black "ratchet" most Black dancing is booty shaking, It doesn't even have to be sexual per se. If a chick is dancing/twerking on a cop at the West Indian Day Parade she's not actually "twerking" on him, she wining har waist. It means nothing. Same thing if some African tribal dancers welcome a priest to the village they're not "twerking". White people make random Black things nasty.

Most things considered "ratchet" is things that your auntie does, every thing is contextual.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
c00n shyt right here :mjlol: what kind of madness is this? these cac bytches be doing demonic disgusting shyt. why the fukk you brehs think they angels? Go see what they do at Arizona State. They shyt had me :merchant:

to me ratchet equals danger and love of gangsterism aka. thugs, etc. simple as that.

these 22 year old white girls are not built for that, they break curfew curse, hand out BJs and what not but your life is not in danger at all.

maybe thats where im from.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
c00n shyt right here :mjlol: what kind of madness is this? these cac bytches be doing demonic disgusting shyt. why the fukk you brehs think they angels? Go see what they do at Arizona State. They shyt had me :merchant:

That's the thing most Black people don't know any white people. The average Black person never met poor white people. They know they exist but they never met any. I said in that army brawl thread that this white girl in North Dakota said she used to get drunk with her friends and they used to run from the police. i met white boys who were meth heads and shyt from these random ass little towns. Some white dude wrote a book saying that in Applachia white bytches give their toddlers Mountain Dew to drink. That's another thing 'Dew is like the white malt liquor they love that stuff.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
to me ratchet equals danger and love of gangsterism aka. thugs, etc. simple as that.

these 22 year old white girls are not built for that, they break curfew curse, hand out BJs and what not but your life is not in danger at all.

maybe thats where im from.

That's where you're from. See a white nikka in South Boston and see if they don't love danger and "gangsterism".

You go to some white hoods and if they ain't scared of you they're most likely criminals.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
nikkas get infractions but lsa has post wishing death on black men and they get hundreds of likes. It just shows how nikkas have been brainwashed by their mothers to hate black men just like the women do. Corey holcombe always speaks on this.

upload a photo

We not on Lipstick Alley. Take your issues up with them on their site. These deflection attempts:mjlol: