Compared to white women the average 22 year old Black woman is Ratchet- @kingofnyc

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Fuk up - you know what you were doing to even look up and post that chart. Sick of you self serving c00n faggits trying to divide the race. Your issue, specific to you is not a black woman issue. Any dude naming himself bukkake deserves to get shytted on.
dude thought he was smart

Majestic

Daps
@kingofnyc them Dominican and porto rican bytches treating that well in NYC? I'd love to hear your experiences tbh.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Fam just really pulled the ultimate cac tactic using graphs and charts
:wow:
right, because someone using hard math and science in a digestible format for you half brained nikkas in here is "using a cac tactic"

and black people wonder how and why we are still in a system of white supremacy. because logic and fact is only for the white man.

the chart actually supports the idea that black people (particularly black men) are incarcerated at rates higher than others. it's up to you to decide whether or not there is something inherently wrong with the country the stats are derived from (duh) or assume that black people collectively are inferior and more prone to crime.

to which i ask every actual cac in here: if black people are inferior and prone to crime, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?

you can't get more idiotic and c00nish than OP.

Last edited:
Daps
right, because someone using hard math and science in a digestiblke format for you half brained nikkas in here is "using a cac tactic"

and black people wonder how and why we are still in a system of white supremacy. because logic and fact is only for the white man.

you can't get more idiotic and c00nish than OP.

That hard math and science you speak of in them graphs and charts have always been manipulated by white supremacy. Ima let you cook though
:skip:

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
That hard math and science you speak of in them graphs and charts have always been manipulated by white supremacy. Ima let you cook though
:skip:
then you should have said that specifically, don't make it seem like condensing data into pictorial formats is somehow a "cac" thing.

Majestic

Daps
Been told y’all bout lil JUANITO :yeshrug: @kingofnyc
b7ae89fe49a56b1d.gif