Compared to white women the average 22 year old Black woman is Ratchet- @kingofnyc

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You didn't answer my initial question. You said the South. What part of the South? What state? Which county? You not gonna answer those questions :mjlol:

Percentages. Which part of the percentage are you?:mjlol:

Your spin didn't work:mjgrin:
Who the fukk are you? Me answering yo dumbass questions was a courtesy seeing how they dont got shyt to do with the discussion.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ayy c00n are you leroy dibiase?

ok yes you are...you made that same “white girl you crushed on as a youth” thread on that other forum that we both know what I’m talking about lol

*edit*

you also made several threads about black women destroying the community smh

and another thread asking why do black women hate each other so much...interesting

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I guarantee some of the posters who agree with this are the same ones in those threads that say “what does it mean to talk black?”

white girls can be just as ratchet but a lot of black folk have that deep rooted self hate they don’t even know they have. Yes we are different. We talk, walk and act different than them. But they view our differences as a negative

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
if you have an issue with something i said, reply directly to what i said and ask for elaboration.
:dwillhuh:I was talking about the general idea of the thread. Did u say something making a stereotype of black women? I’m not going back through 14 pages of what is probably vitriol and lies to find it.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
To be a Negro in this country and to be relatively conscious is to be in a rage almost all the time.

James Baldwin

Where the deflection?

My question was simple and to the point. What you've been posting has nothing to do with what I asked you. You're scary "nikka" babble at the point.