Community Flags Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 as “Another Broken Release” After Bugs Plague the PS5 Exclusive

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

th

:huhldup:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I mean we gonna have this with all games this won't be a MS or Sony problem. This will be a gaming problem going forward bro. And it's unfortunate because companies think they can just release shyt without fixing issues or checking to fix issues. Game makers have gotten too quick to turn a quick buck.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Broken Spiderman game>>>>> snoozefield

Not for no $70 for 6hrs of gameplay :mjlol:

Matter fact, you can’t even snooze on this game….
Cuz one blink and BOOM you missed it cuz this game is done and over :heh:

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I mean we gonna have this with all games this won't be a MS or Sony problem. This will be a gaming problem going forward bro. And it's unfortunate because companies think they can just release shyt without fixing issues or checking to fix issues. Game makers have gotten too quick to turn a quick buck.
I asked this question when Sony bros were complaining about games earlier this year. Not console specific just discussing the realities of continuous deployments on gaming.

They didn’t care. Here we are.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Damn, kinda mad I haven’t run into any of these glitches yet. Feels like I’m missing out on some great shyt in between the sublime web swinging, fantastic combat, and incredible story

:stopitslime:
Hard to find issues when you’re Stan posting on the coli instead of focusing on the game. :manny: