Common & Pete Rock - Wise Up (Official Music Video)

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
when did Juice serve Com :mjtf:

Common asked to battle juice and got served.
More like systemically destroyed too.

It is more to the story.
Yet I will wait.
till ju wants to pr that portion.
Xzibit was there that day too tho.

You nikkaz believe these major label loan dodger rappers.
Who hiding in fear on the mic.
Of me and juice in real life.

All these rapper y'all like are not the real headliner and needed a loan.

They never drew grassroots as headliners.

Art Barr

Ask ya boi ...
Common did he defeat Jay.

Better each day

Ju rhymes about serving common in the battle. Which occured before one day it will all make sense.
at the:
@1.37 Mark

I could disclose ehat ekse common did to violate after losing.
yet politically I will save common the scrutiny.

Art Barr

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
Common asked to battle juice and got served.
More like systemically destroyed too.

It is more to the story.
Yet I will wait.
till ju wants to pr that portion.
Xzibit was there that day too tho.

You nikkaz believe these major label loan dodger rappers.
Who hiding in fear on the mic.
Of me and juice in real life.

All these rapper y'all like are not the real headliner and needed a loan.

They never drew grassroots as headliners.

Art Barr

Ask ya boi ...
Common did he defeat Jay.

Better each day

Ju rhymes about serving common in the battle. Which occured before one day it will all make sense.
at the:
@1.37 Mark

I could disclose ehat ekse common did to violate after losing.
yet politically I will save common the scrutiny.

Art Barr

Bro I have 100% Juice and a gang of his other shyt, heard all his freestyles, battle with Supernatural etc and he ain't never mention one time battling Common :francis:

secondly, I do recall Com throwing some light jabs at Jay on LWFC on "Doin It" but don't know if it went beyond that, if you got a story to tell them tell it :martin:

thirdly, 1:37 mark of what?

when you talking violating after his battle with Juice are you talking that freestyle with Monch, Black Thought, and Absolut where he says '...spill a little juice, to an emcee that needs a new producer"? cuz if so that shyt light, and it's true :pachaha:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Bro I have 100% Juice and a gang of his other shyt, heard all his freestyles, battle with Supernatural etc and he ain't never mention one time battling Common :francis:

secondly, I do recall Com throwing some light jabs at Jay on LWFC on "Doin It" but don't know if it went beyond that, if you got a story to tell them tell it :martin:

thirdly, 1:37 mark of what?

when you talking violating after his battle with Juice are you talking that freestyle with Monch, Black Thought, and Absolut where he says '...spill a little juice, to an emcee that needs a new producer"? cuz if so that shyt light, and it's true :pachaha:

Naw.

Better each day a@1.37 or so mark.
[I never got to add the link.
to the record in the previous post on mobile]

Juice mentions the battle.
On better each day at the 1.37 mark or so.

The battle between juice and common was a real battle.

Not on wax.

The story is embarrassing for common. So I will wait till Juice. discloses the whole story.
As that is for juice to do.

Yet common did get served live in color in like 1997 by juice. After asking to battle. In what I guess common perceived.
as the grassroots headliner in rap title.

Plus that spill a little juice thing. Was a diss to o type Star. That covers up common biting o type star.
for his rhyme style in resurrection.

When common formerly was an Ed og biter.
Where o type star was like the delicious vinyl midweek producer rapper signee like main source was the east coast meets Canada delicious vinyl signee. [Pardon if I missed the record label name right. It been like thirty two or more years since main source debuted]

I have not post positively about common since like 1999.

After sitting there behind the scenes. Plus ju keeping this shyt under wraps. Honorably for the greater good for chicago as a mainstream draw. Since common was the only cultural draw. Plus a throwback to the dem dare era. Which Kanye is a sellout biter of.
That people do not realize. Dem dare is how hiphop went global. From reg know basicslly creating urban marketing at Leo Burnett.
That would be how rap was then marketed globally and domestically. Before and after the communications act.
So all the urban marketing for any brands from coke to anyone else. Is from who Kanye bites and flaug like he is the person who made rhis shyt popular when he is not.

Kanye was not in the scene like that. Or dissed out the scene for selling out and for biting.

reg know is who created the mainstream appeal for anything urban in america.

Before juice became the reigning goat of chicago. To go with juice grassroots reign over cali too.

rap is a prime time draw in movies, tv snd radio.
only because of juice.
you guys would not have rap as agateay in primetime if not for juice.

Yet y'all don't hear me tho.

Like the juice badboy diss record.

Art Barr

Protege to a legend : tha series

Last edited:

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
Naw.

Better each day a@1.37 or so mark.
[I never got to add the link.
to the record in the previous post on mobile]

Juice mentions the battle.
On better each day at the 1.37 mark or so.

The battle between juice and common was a real battle.

Not on wax.

The story is embarrassing for common. So I will wait till Juice. discloses the whole story.
As that is for juice to do.

Yet common did get served live in color in like 1997 by juice. After asking to battle. In what I guess common perceived.
as the grassroots headliner in rap title.

Plus that spill a little juice thing. Was a diss to o type Star. That covers up common biting o type star.
for his rhyme style in resurrection.

When common formerly was an Ed og biter.
Where o type star was like the delicious vinyl midweek producer rapper signee like main source was the east coast meets Canada delicious vinyl signee. [Pardon if I missed the record label name right. It been like thirty two or more years since main source debuted]

I have not post positively about common since like 1999.

After sitting there behind the scenes. Plus ju keeping this shyt under wraps. Honorably for the greater good for chicago as a mainstream draw. Since common was the only cultural draw. Plus a throwback to the dem dare era. Which Kanye is a sellout biter of.
That people do not realize. Dem dare is how hiphop went global. From reg know basicslly creating urban marketing at Leo Burnett.
That would be how rap was then marketed globally and domestically. Before and after the communications act.
So all the urban marketing for any brands from coke to anyone else. Is from who Kanye bites and flaug like he is the person who made rhis shyt popular when he is not.

Kanye was not in the scene like that. Or dissed out the scene for selling out and for biting.

reg know is who created the mainstream appeal for anything urban in america.

Before juice became the reigning goat of chicago. To go with juice grassroots reign over cali too.

rap is a prime time draw in movies, tv snd radio.
only because of juice.
you guys would not have rap as agateay in primetime if not for juice.

Yet y'all don't hear me tho.

Like the juice badboy diss record.

Art Barr

Protege to a legend : tha series

I need audio evidence for these allegations

or else :camby:

ESPECIALLY the Edo G, that ngga been mid the entirety of his whole career, even the Pete Rock project is weedplate status :mjlol:

as far as the "spill a little juice line" anybody with a brain at the time who was familiar with Juice knew the line was about him and knew production was his achilles heel, that's why all the shyt of his you heard on the Internet sounded like it was recorded in a bathroom with the door open, with the exception of maybe "Freestyle or Written"

also, you gonna address him spitting the same freestyle for damn near a decade plus from the Sway and Tech show to RA the Rugged Man's YouTube podcast :mjlol:

I like juice as much as the next man but it seems to me every release, when he actually releases anything :francis:

and if you felt some type of way about Common and knew all this dirt about him prior to 99 why was you posting positive about him up til then :jbhmm:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I need audio evidence for these allegations

or else :camby:

ESPECIALLY the Edo G, that ngga been mid the entirety of his whole career, even the Pete Rock project is weedplate status :mjlol:

as far as the "spill a little juice line" anybody with a brain at the time who was familiar with Juice knew the line was about him and knew production was his achilles heel, that's why all the shyt of his you heard on the Internet sounded like it was recorded in a bathroom with the door open, with the exception of maybe "Freestyle or Written"

also, you gonna address him spitting the same freestyle for damn near a decade plus from the Sway and Tech show to RA the Rugged Man's YouTube podcast :mjlol:

I like juice as much as the next man but it seems to me every release, when he actually releases anything :francis:

and if you felt some type of way about Common and knew all this dirt about him prior to 99 why was you posting positive about him up til then :jbhmm:

This whole post is cap.

@Roland Coltrane

I have nOt posted positively about common since 1999 sir.

Also....
You talking about audiophile base semantics for an underground artist draw.
When this idea rap was an audiophile based ideal. Did not exist globally for any artist.
till project pat's triple six mafia classical sounds cape album. Well after the triple six mafia Oscar win.

We will not even discuss the cso about freestyling either.
As this post is some incendiary cap based bullshyt.

If you felt a way.

You should have reviewed said albums.

Which you have no draw from doing In real time.

Art Barr

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
This whole post is cap.

@Roland Coltrane

I have nOt posted positively about common since 1999 sir.

Also....
You talking about audiophile base semantics for an underground artist draw.
When this idea rap was an audiophile based ideal. Did not exist globally for any artist.
till project pat's triple six mafia classical sounds cape album. Well after the triple six mafia Oscar win.

We will not even discuss the cso about freestyling either.
As this post is some incendiary cap based bullshyt.

If you felt a way.

You should have reviewed said albums.

Which you have no draw from doing In real time.

Art Barr

nothing incendiary or bullshyt about it sir, I didn't say he spit literally the exact same freestyle every time out but he's recycled a few(as in three) a tad too many times over the years. And by years I mean YEARS :francis:

audiophile don't got shyt to do with it, nobody expects Dre level engineering from underground artists, but if shyt is mixed bad and recorded bad you gotta call a spade a spade. There's an endearing kind of dusty sound and there's a where-the-fukk-did-you-record-this situation. Juice early shyt falls in the latter category :manny:

fact of the matter is he peaked early, like Chino XL

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
nothing incendiary or bullshyt about it sir, I didn't say he spit literally the exact same freestyle every time out but he's recycled a few(as in three) a tad too many times over the years. And by years I mean YEARS :francis:

audiophile don't got shyt to do with it, nobody expects Dre level engineering from underground artists, but if shyt is mixed bad and recorded bad you gotta call a spade a spade. There's an endearing kind of dusty sound and there's a where-the-fukk-did-you-record-this situation. Juice early shyt falls in the latter category :manny:

fact of the matter is he peaked early, like Chino XL

@Roland Coltrane

All cap.
Where is this review of this material.

You also trying to review rap from an audiophile standpoint. When rap is not rock.
Plus you sound sheltered as hell. Talembout recycled freestyles.
when you not giving context.
or timeline as well.

You sound like you got served by juice. Plus looking to cap to save face about getting dispatched.

Did you get served and you mad or are you going to provide a real review. As you telling on yourself because you sound like.
you never had a audio system in yo life.

So give us a real review and rating.

As again..it sound like you sheltered and cap'n.

So what freestyles and what year?
What record did Ju not snap on?
Where you worried about audiophile semantics.
like you white and work for rollingstones.

I can not review my own contemporaries work. Especially being who I am. So maybe you need to review. As you just cap'n to be cap'n.

As emcee wise who is this better?
When there is no better emcee.

Plus if you care so much. Then where are your better engineers during those years available grassroots. In a reel to reel ideal. As you talembout audiophile based semantics. In a digital sense. When ju was recording as a headliner from grassroots on reel to reel. Where you cap'n about reviewing from a time. I do not think you were cognitive for.
Plus sound offbrand.
for that Era as well.

So get to posting your real time reviews of juice's material. As you can not be trusted.
to review any record now. As you showcase extreme disconnect.
to eras of recording for a grassroots artist.

Art Barr

Last edited: