Commercial submarine ($250,000 per ticket) exploring Titanic loses contact w/ 5 onboard, 4 days of oxygen

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I wouldn't be just hopping in that tube without researching this MFer, which clearly none of them did.
I have no sympathy for anyone that rode the Darwinmobile except for the kid that was guilted into going by his father.

Last edited:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I didn't realized how terrible, miserable and how much hate society has in its heart until this situation.
This sht was horrible and people were happy because it happened to rich people.
Smh
You gotta be a miserable MFer to find joy in sht like this

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I didn't realized how terrible, miserable and how much hate society has in its heart until this situation.
This sht was horrible and people were happy because it happened to rich people.
Smh
You gotta be a miserable MFer to find joy in sht like this

michael-jordan-yeah.gif

Stockton Rush was a fukkin idiot before this happened and disregarded the experts’ opinions from day one. This the dude if he ran any Fortune 500 company would layoff thousands for stockholders or gladly flaunt regulations. There’s a reason why were more plastic than human now and the next generations will be poorer before the previous.

This was just play billion dollar stupid games win billion dollar stupid prizes.

And before you accuse me of being soulless, I’ll proudly admit I’m lowest common denominator.

SgFlunQ.jpg