Coming to the conclusion next gen will be postponed til 2021

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
:mjtf:

Sony, the company, has barely been surviving financially, with Playstation being its only saving grace from bankruptcy. Missing just this Christmas could ruin Sony that we know forever unless they get bought out or manage to release PS5 this year

Microsoft, has been thriving and isnt reliant on xbox success to help them financially, its basically a bonus for them.

You have it completely backwards. Sony cant afford to stall this out.

some yall really live in alternate worlds :mjtf:

Bill Gates, the person, is worth 3 times what Sony the company is worth :mjlol: he could buy that mafukka today like we could walk into a liqour store and buy a pack of gum :mjlol:

Sony Networth: $45 billion (almost 100% comes from Playstation revenue)
Bill Gates networth: $120 billion
Microsoft Networth: Over $1 trillion (less than 10% comes from Xbox revenue)

what world you live in where Microsoft is stressed but Sony can stall it out :what: Sony is peanuts to an elephant
As much as I support the play station this is real shyt. I can't believe people think as a while Microsoft is struggling :merchant:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Japan like :unimpressed: fukk a virus, y'all gon die at work anyway so go ahead and come in for your regular schedule.

Workers like :shaq2:
Actually japan has been closing schools and telling people not to go to work or work from home.

This coronavirus virus is serious, I think the consoles drop this year but are near impossible to get ahold of for 6 months.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Its going to be a PS2 situation all over again

Released in 99 in Japan and 2000 for US.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
People are posting like there won’t be a delay or that they will release some limited supply bullshyt

Ok, yeah.....these people that want to cover their ears and eyes and act like it's no big deal are ignorant.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Pretty sure if they are using Foxconn they have assembly lines they can shift to in Taiwan, Vietnam and Brazil but the quality might be off. Luckily Sony is good with their warranty. I work remote so if I have to fkn camp for a day like I did for ps2 then that’s what’s happening.