Coming to a realization that u will physically decline eventually

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Build on other qualities so when your physical declines it will mean nothing. Good looks last for about 20 maybe 30 years but a good character/personality is forever.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I bet being a black man over 50 is :eat: . Even less men for every black woman in that age range, not to mention you still get to taste younger candy, making your choice of selection :krs:. Damn I hope I make it.:wow:

professorbadass0.jpg
[ignore the pink shoes, dunno wtf he was thinking]

general-morgan-o.gif
This.

Black men (if they take good care of themselves) can look like they're in their 30's at age 50. Black women too.

So in the end we :win: I haven't even entered my prime in the looks compartment, my physical stature is still growing at only 19-20 years old.

I'm still about 10 years from my prime.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Nas: "It Ain't Hard To Tell"................ :ahh: ..................

Metabolism retired and didn't even leave a note or nothing saying it was leaving a brehther :to:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
This.

Black men (if they take good care of themselves) can look like they're in their 30's at age 50. Black women too.

So in the end we :win: I haven't even entered my prime in the looks compartment, my physical stature is still growing at only 19-20 years old.

I'm still about 10 years from my prime.

dunno bout that breh, I was watching that Dream Team docu the other day and Jordan, Patrick Ewing,and Magic Johnson all look flabby n sick.

On the same note, Pippen, Malone and Barkely all look relatively the same as they did 20 years ago tho

I guess its all chance/dna :manny:

Some white guys in their 50s still look young as hell too tho, I had no idea Tom Cruise was in his 50s until recently breh

:ohhh:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
dunno bout that breh, I was watching that Dream Team docu the other day and Jordan, Patrick Ewing,and Magic Johnson all look flabby n sick.

On the same note, Pippen, Malone and Barkely all look relatively the same as they did 20 years ago tho

I guess its all chance/dna :manny:

Some white guys in their 50s still look young as hell too tho, I had no idea Tom Cruise was in his 50s until recently breh

:ohhh:

:manny: Jordan did get chubbier but he don't exactly look :flabbynsick: just yet, that dude is still in good shape

But Magic is definitely :flabbynsick: already

And you right it's just a matter of genetics sometimes and how much you take care of yourself

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
hey thats life; even if you're in great shape and look young you can still get cancer and waste away. There's nothing you can do about it except to put value on things that arent so superficial.