Comic book ether

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
roOch1p.png
The ether would be punisher shooting Jessica...

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
New Avengers Time Runs out.. I believe

correct. this was the build up to the new version of secret wars.

that's the earth-616 cabal (thanos and crew). they're trying to stop the destruction of our universe by destroying other universes before an incursion point appears. to do that, they have to kill the earth's in other universes. namor put the group together when the illuminati decided they weren't up to the task of murdering universes. but then namor turned p*ssy when he realized he asked a group of pyschopaths (including a dude who worships death) to do more killing than they ever have before, so he bounced on them and snitched.

believe that's the ultimate universe they're fukking up right there.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
correct. this was the build up to the new version of secret wars.

that's the earth-616 cabal (thanos and crew). they're trying to stop the destruction of our universe by destroying other universes before an incursion point appears. to do that, they have to kill the earth's in other universes. namor put the group together when the illuminati decided they weren't up to the task of murdering universes. but then namor turned p*ssy when he realized he asked a group of pyschopaths (including a dude who worships death) to do more killing than they ever have before, so he bounced on them and snitched.

believe that's the ultimate universe they're fukking up right there.

no, the ultimate universe went down in the final issue of time runs out. im not sure what earth that is

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no, the ultimate universe went down in the final issue of time runs out. im not sure what earth that is

The cabal was already in the Ultimate universe raising hell before the universe was destroyed in Secret Wars #1. That’s how the maker put the plan in motion that saved him, Thanos and the rest of the cabal; he finessed Fury into attacking the 616 universe to buy him time to build a second life raft. I don’t remember 100% if that was the ultimate u they were attacking in those pages, but I’m pretty sure they were killing ppl there too.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA

The cabal was already in the Ultimate universe raising hell before the universe was destroyed in Secret Wars #1. That’s how the maker put the plan in motion that saved him, Thanos and the rest of the cabal; he finessed Fury into attacking the 616 universe to buy him time to build a second life raft. I don’t remember 100% if that was the ultimate u they were attacking in those pages, but I’m pretty sure they were killing ppl there too.

It's not. Its some other earth. Where asian xorn and zorn knew professor x.