Queens,NY
The set up

newavengers2013-022-0cwk37.jpg

And the delivery.....

newavengers2013-022-0qrk46.jpg

newavengers2013-022-038jv7.jpg

newavengers2013-022-0x6j9r.jpg

:wow:

yeah, namor is a serious scumbag.... t'challa has every right to kill his ass....

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
yeah, namor is a serious scumbag.... t'challa has every right to kill his ass....

It was war breh, he owes T'Challa no mercy and was even willing to put everything aside to work with him with the Illuminati to solve the bigger threats. It was cold blooded and callous, but Namor made the right move for a KING to make. If you don't agree with it, then you do not approve of a King's duty.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It was war breh, he owes T'Challa no mercy and was even willing to put everything aside to work with him with the Illuminati to solve the bigger threats. It was cold blooded and callous, but Namor made the right move for a KING to make. If you don't agree with it, then you do not approve of a King's duty.

shyt got personal though namor told a convenient lie... i wouldnt hold it against T'challa if he punch a hole in namors face. You saw how angry they all was... stark was like an I thought i was a douchebag! :troll: Get out!!! what namor said sounded mad personal. its supposed to be about business... he crossed that line.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
shyt got personal though namor told a convenient lie... i wouldnt hold it against T'challa if he punch a hole in namors face. You saw how angry they all was... stark was like an I thought i was a douchebag! :troll: Get out!!! what namor said sounded mad personal. its supposed to be about business... he crossed that line.

Oh don't get me wrong, they ALL have EVERY right to be upset with Namor, especially T'Challa because he make a personal attack on his people. But T'Challa seemed to forget, that he was still AT WAR with Namor and Atlantis, and they also owe him thanks because he was the only one mentally strong enough to make the hard choice to destroy the planet. Since this run started these guys have ALL been talking tough, making planet bombs and saying they have to do what they have to do to save their planet. When it actually came time to put up or shut up, they ALL lost their backbone, mind you this is AFTER they KILLED the Great Society, so they aren't innocent. If anything, they were cowards for leading Namor on the whole time telling him they'd have his back and they were all for this action.

Namor showed these nikkas their ain't no such thing as half way crooks. :salute:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Oh don't get me wrong, they ALL have EVERY right to be upset with Namor, especially T'Challa because he make a personal attack on his people. But T'Challa seemed to forget, that he was still AT WAR with Namor and Atlantis, and they also owe him thanks because he was the only one mentally strong enough to make the hard choice to destroy the planet. Since this run started these guys have ALL been talking tough, making planet bombs and saying they have to do what they have to do to save their planet. When it actually came time to put up or shut up, they ALL lost their backbone, mind you this is AFTER they KILLED the Great Society, so they aren't innocent. If anything, they were cowards for leading Namor on the whole time telling him they'd have his back and they were all for this action.

Namor showed these nikkas their ain't no such thing as half way crooks. :salute:

Yeah, but he still gonna get that work down the line.... :ufdup:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

To be fair Doctor Strange is about that life, he was just pissed and tired of getting his hands dirty after he took out the great society.

But yeah there isn't an innocent party involved in any if this but Namor has gone full retard working with thanos, Black Swan, and the rest. Those dudes all all capable and willing to destroy the 616 earth I'd necessary.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
To be fair Doctor Strange is about that life, he was just pissed and tired of getting his hands dirty after he took out the great society.

But yeah there isn't an innocent party involved in any if this but Namor has gone full retard working with thanos, Black Swan, and the rest. Those dudes all all capable and willing to destroy the 616 earth I'd necessary.

Maybe, but they are trying to save their own Universe too. And Namor only had 8 hours to go, he needed help ASAP so he found the best people he could on short notice