Come tell me why you're not watching the Heat vs Pacers game and I will decide if....

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I dont like basketball ... I'm busy watching 6 games on MLB.TV and helping my kids with their homework ... and f it ... like I said, I do not like basketball

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
So it's gay to not watch a bunch of koons run up and down the court(field) for their masa(coach)..:shaq2:

Proffesional athletes are over paid anyway..they should make way less than doctors who actually have a calling in life to save people's lives or a construction worker or carpenter who builds you a home to raise your family..I don't support fukkary.

And mods ..get on ya job for once ..move this to the sports board or throw this thread in the bushes..it has nothing to do with this board..

So should the owners get all the money instead of the players? :comeon:

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Training all day for new job and finishing my last week of previous job.

Thank Jah that the game was a blow out.

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
to be honest i didnt watch the game lol....scott foster is the ref...we knew what the outcome was when he was announced to ref

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
So it's gay to not watch a bunch of koons run up and down the court(field) for their masa(coach)..:shaq2:

Proffesional athletes are over paid anyway..they should make way less than doctors who actually have a calling in life to save people's lives or a construction worker or carpenter who builds you a home to raise your family..I don't support fukkary.

And mods ..get on ya job for once ..move this to the sports board or throw this thread in the bushes..it has nothing to do with this board..
:leon: this Cac is a felon who doesn't like sports:wtf: