“Come on that’s a female bro!” …… I will never ever understand this situation right here 🙄🤦🏾‍♂️ it’s a lose/lose no matter what

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
yeah like its a unspoken rule that u cant protect ur self from a female. alot of domestic siutation start from women being the agressor.

thats why lowkey alot of women go back to domestic abusive situations cause they know deep down they be the cause of it and no other man is gonna put up with that agressive lash out crazy behavior except the dumb dude she went.lol

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
yeah like its a unspoken rule that u cant protect ur self from a female. alot of domestic siutation start from women being the agressor.

thats why lowkey alot of women go back to domestic abusive situations cause they know deep down they be the cause of it and no other man is gonna put up with that agressive lash out crazy behavior except the dumb dude she went.lol
:francis:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I’ve never once been a situation where a chick decided she wanted to throw hands wit me. I’ve had em mad at me but never to this point. I be wondering how dudes find themselves in these situations. Maybe my situational awareness just different I guess.

People don't like holding women accountable in these situations

All the blame goes to the dude NO MATTER WHAT

They don't realize that they're infantilziing women :dead: becsuse they are putting more responsibility on the man to control his emotions :russ:

Nah sun... His situational awareness is off. That's why he was getting attacked by this crazy bytch.
Apparently nikkaz feel like he needs to have better situational awareness to keep crazy bytches from fckin with him.

Yup... Situational awareness

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Flung like a dirty 🚬 butt

Superstar
Daps
:dahell:
The FIRST time someone grabs me by my collar and I end up on my BACK, facing the OPPOSITE direction, I’m going to take a breath and reevaluate how the fukk I got myself in that position. What I’m not going to do is go back for more. That woman needs a rabies test.

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
Real solution is to not really interact with certain people. Honestly, you can go your whole life without getting into this type of nonsense.

So I don't understand how this happens.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
It’s weird to be in this situation anyway as a man .
Don’t think I’ve ever even been close to fighting a woman.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Real solution is to not really interact with certain people. Honestly, you can go your whole life without getting into this type of nonsense.

So I don't understand how this happens.
Then you're a fukking idiot. You have a lot of crazy, racists and junkies on the street.

It isn't always as simple as just avoiding interacting with them. You hear him in the video asking her to leave him alone and she wouldn't stop.

bytches like you always treat this situations as a way of flexing how in control you are, even if it comes at the expense of denying issues people face.

Clown.