Come In Here If You Like Halloween 3: Season Of The Witch

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
It had the most disturbing scenes.
The kids heads literally turning into bugs, roaches and mush.
:huhldup:
I liked Carpenter's idea of making Halloween more of a series of horror films, each with it's own story to tell as opposed to all about Myers.
I can understand why fans wanted Michael, but they ran the series into the ground. He died in Halloween 2 to me.
Halloween 5 began that Druid cult angle that continued all the way into 6 with Myers sleeping with his niece he attempted to murder in 4 & H5 -
so he could impregnate her with a Druid baby. And then he spends the duration of H6 chasing the baby so he can what - raise it?
Incest and druid curses? Word?
:what: :damn: :dead:
shyt got absolutely silly and H20 did what they could to erase that, but Michael never recovered from that bullshyt that went on from H4 - H6.
H4 & 5 were at least watchable, though. Resurrection with Busta Ryhmes using Brazilian Jujitsu, restholds, and Kung Fu on Michael was the last straw.
They had no choice but to reboot after that.
:mjlol:
Carpenter had the right idea.
The Boogeyman, The Shape - whatever - he died that night with Loomis.
Should have just let him go peacefully.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
the producers cut of H6 is better than the regular. Its finally been released on blu ray...anyone else get the Halloween blu ray box set?

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
I kinda like it.

It's obviously not a great film but the shyt was kinda spooky to me and it perfectly nailed the tone and feel of halloween (the holiday not the series).

Plus there was some genuinely unsettling moments. That bytch in the motel room getting her face melted / fukked up had me :dwillhuh::huhldup:

Would've been cool if they kept up the concept rather than doing more tired ass Michael Myers flicks.

Plus like breh said that lil song went HAM

:banderas:

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dodedodedodedodedo have a happy halloween, halloween, halloween. I remember when that was in theaters. The commercial was scary as hell.

Great movie with an interesting plot. I get that it strays from the whole Mike Myers thing, but that doesn't make it bad. I believe Halloween was going after the Creepshow type angle at that point.

Adonis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I'm the greatest, something like Ali in his prime
I just watched the movie and I thought it was ok. I didn't care about Michael being in it because I always found him to be boring, even when I was a kid. The premise itself was interesting (Warlock sells costumes that kills kids on Halloween) but how they went about it felt underwhelming.