Come in Here if you ever played Mario Kart N64

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh so you won all them races and want to face the boss?

fukk that you gone run it back, collect all silver coins AND come in first this time.

Young me was about that life.

"That's how you want to get it popping, game? Just remember that you did this to yourself. :demonic:"

Assembled the TT Amulet, and ran Wizpig his fade.

......then the game came through with Adventure 2. :wow:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Young me was about that life.

"That's how you want to get it popping, game? Just remember that you did this to yourself. :demonic:"

Assembled the TT Amulet, and ran Wizpig his fade.

......then the game came through with Adventure 2. :wow:
Drumstick >>>>>

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drumstick >>>>>

You just brought back a wave of memories. I was having trouble remembering who I played as until I got the name.

What y'all know about the struggle of unlocking TT? Racing his ghosts was ridiculous, and then the motherfukker isn't even all that good, despite supposedly having the best overall stats. :martin:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
You just brought back a wave of memories. I was having trouble remembering who I played as until I got the name.

What y'all know about the struggle of unlocking TT? Racing his ghosts was ridiculous, and then the motherfukker isn't even all that good, despite supposedly having the best overall stats. :martin:
The ghost TT was OP as fukk :francis: then when u unlock him he ain’t that much better than drumstick to even be worth it. I was mad af in 5th grade

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
@PS5 never bought a Nintendo 64 confirmed :lolbron:
This bullying never ends, how many years must I be bullied:to:

I got my n64 for my birthday, but it came out a week later. And you had to be of age to enjoy it. You couldn't go back later and care to play everything that was hot so after your pops played? I think you went back and played the games the weirdo gamers suggest.

Cool ppl don't be curating what's hot, if you never played games like Bill Walsh? Or how Madden 64 had the best running game, how many times you beat metroid. Battletoads was a classic, have you beaten those or the new one? If not you're literally a joke in my eyes.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Game was piff. The flying. :lawd:

why-diddy-kong-racing-is-goat4.gif

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
scenario 1

we race for W's

scenario 2 if fun though, the best part of it... is the 2nd dude who's more garbage

constantly trying to not come in last, which turns into a anxiety drive every match with him trying to slide home and be safe for eternity :russ: