Come in here and act like a Haitian

Ndiema

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nairobbery +254
*frees slaves, kicks out French, becomes the first black republic in the world, Simon Bolivar visits to get rest and get reinvigorated who goes back to South America to kick out the Spanish (although he kept the slaves down there :comeon:), makes a top selling hip hop album, suffers under brutal mulatto dictators who align with Western interests to keep country in shambles, eats mud cakes as result in the early 21st century, suffers brutal earthquake, still alive to see another day and the future can only get better more or less*

:clap:realest nikka in the coli.:smugfavre:
This should be a Haitian appreciation thread

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*frees slaves, kicks out French, becomes the first black republic in the world, Simon Bolivar visits to get rest and get reinvigorated who goes back to South America to kick out the Spanish (although he kept the slaves down there :comeon:), makes a top selling hip hop album, suffers under brutal mulatto dictators who align with Western interests to keep country in shambles, eats mud cakes as result in the early 21st century, suffers brutal earthquake, still alive to see another day and the future can only get better more or less*
WORD! this is an official thread hijack.

Only successful slave rebellion in world history.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
co-fund NAACP

W.E.B. Dubois – Famous American Civil Rights Leader whose parents migrated from Haiti

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Some of yall catching feelings I see and so what Im a mod. I cant make jokes and join in on the fukkery??:huh: pull ya skirts down B!:stopitslime: I made this thread as a joke. Why werent yall on ya soapboxes when those "come in and act like" threads were made??

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:clap: Real shyt. I give you that. But.................................................the country is still a shythole! One of the poorest countries in the world.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Some of yall catching feelings I see and so what Im a mod. I cant make jokes and join in on the fukkery??:huh: pull ya skirts down B!:stopitslime: I made this thread as a joke. Why werent yall on ya soapboxes when those "come in and act like" threads were made??

1. They all sucked, breh. :stopitslime:
2. That was like 2 weeks ago.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
WORD! this is an official thread hijack.

Only successful slave rebellion in world history.

:krs:

:clap: Real shyt. I give you that. But.................................................the country is still a shythole! One of the poorest countries in the world.

the OP said come in here and act like a Haitian.....like any group of people on earth there are many ways of "being Haitian" ......I figured I'd start off the way I did........I never said ya'll couldn't joke....

co-fund NAACP

W.E.B. Dubois – Famous American Civil Rights Leader whose parents migrated from Haiti

:ohhh: word?? but it makes sense his last name is what it is...I just never knew about him......