Come in here an post dumb stuff u did today

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
I made a series of texts from 4-5am this morning that were beyond simpish. :ld:
I never finished braiding my hair and now I kinda want to take them down already. :ld:

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
I yelled at everyone. Woke up, my baby cousins were in my face, yelled at them while I was on the phone with mom. My mom then yelled at me for yelling at them. Went to school & the lady at the window had a bytchy attitude, rolling her eyes and getting loud with me. Got in the car, almost got hit 3 times by dumb asses who got their license from Kroger. My girl wanted a ride, I left her and yelled at her for taking 10 minutes to call me back when I was sitting in front of her house. I told her I'd be back for her in 15 n to be ready. Got into a fight with everyone, even the drivers (road rage).... N its only 3:30pm... I have the whole focking day ahead of me. Today is just one of those days. :snoop:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
*spent $8 on food/coffee that I had absolutely NO use for*
*spit game at a bytch, got her number, but then lingered too long afterwards instead of getting outta the spot immediately*

Oh, well, neither one was actually a big deal.

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
tumblr_m8r5b17EqI1qcbmxzo1_400.gif

ManMade

Another Black Hero
Daps
Reppin
East of Atlanta
Turned off my alarm but didnt get up right away, fell back asleep ended up being 30mins late for class
:smh: