Come in and post the most RIDICULOUS claims or statements a rapper has ever made

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"I shot 5 nikkas, 3 of them is under the ground" - Nore

It's not ridiculous because it's lies...it's ridiculous because if it's true why would you say it on a record you're releasing to the world? Smh

I bet you all 5 of them dudes woulda whipped Nore's ass if he wasn't strapped, be for real, :laugh:...lowkey shooters be p*ssy.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Koch was a better deal for a c level artist than a major

You recouped quicker but you had to do more footwork because you didn't have the extra perks the majors provided...

Capo struck gold with we fly and came up big time

If koch was a hip hop graveyard what is caroline records, the label that g unit is signed to:lolbron:
yup Koch was a win for an artist like Jim esp at that time because he was not respected at all like he is now.

Jones put a TON of work in to get people to fukk with him and honestly if he signed to a major that whole time he probably wouldnt be looked at how he is now. he made sure people knew he was good at what he did. I knew from the jump, but i remember people telling me Jones would never blow and he did and now makes better music than the rest of the Dips combined.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
“When it’s beef I don’t get excited because when I shoot out your brain I won’t get indicted” Styles P

“Imma shoot a hundred nikkas right in front of nikkas the cops come through they getting it too” Styles P

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
One Cormega line that cracks me up is "my mug shot's praised in jail cells and drug spots"

Imagine cats in Rikers Island like
raw.png
Lmao breh said he a patron saint to hood nikkas