Come here and list games/developers/publishers you need to stop defending

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
This thread is backwards imo. You all should stop impulse buying, it's retarded to buy everything day 1 if you're an adult and if you're a kid you shouldn't be wasting your youth gaming all the time.

But the reason this thread is backwards is because it should be about the games that are getting overlooked because of impulse/hive mentalities...

Super mega baseball 2
Speedrunners
Ryse
Nitemare at the Krusty krab
The deer God
Goat simulator
Chariot
Guacamelee 2
:dahell: make that den and get out of here

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Finally decided just to go back 2 the one i actually had fun with; 2K11.

After that, I only felt bad hwving 2 move on from 2K16.

Those games are horrible outside playing against friends/CPU in regulation games.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:dahell: make that den and get out of here
I'd rather lead my people into the light :umad:

What I saw was real, the thread wasn't hella productive and it abruptly ended with nikkaz naming companies that tried to entertain us. And while some of this thread is valid I feel the majority is just a bunch of spoiled dumbasses who impulse buy too often and don't play the real gems because social media doesn't hype those titles up.

More games that fit that description exist than the other way around. Your welcome for the enlightenment :handshake:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
RDR2 - great game but as much as I praise the story their are still....gaping holes in the story. You do a mission to go meet the O Driscolls with Dutch and Micah and you get captured and then you have to make your way back to camp and...at no point in time do Dutch and Micah seem to have ever worried about what happened to you...huh? Their is a character who repeatedly leaves other characters to die and then at the end does the opposite...huh? Everybody talks about how important Arthur is to all members of the gang but their is no mention of him outside of RDR2...can't be helped because this story was made after RDR1 but still so weird to have without a doubt the best character Rockstar every created and then just have no one talk about him outside of this game...specifically John.
Like the game but these are facts

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Platinum Games is wildly hit or miss.

The hits are all time greats (Bayonetta, Vanquish, MGR) while the misses are games you don't even want to rent (Wonderful 101, Anarchy Reigns, them Star Fox joints)

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Need For Speed is not even fun anymore. There's not really a thrill in street racing like it use too. It just feels so bland now. So many great games in the series, but as of late, it's not the same anymore. Horizon 3 and 4 feels really fun and has replaced the feeling a little bit, but it feels more like a big open stunt arena than anything else, but I appreciate it more of what it is.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
I'm also have to say R*. They got greedy as hell with GTA Online and Shark Cards, instead of giving us their amazing story DLC formula. GTA and Red Dead always gonna sell, so it was no excuse for them to dig deep in the pockets and sugar coat it with "Free Updates" and make it such a hard grind for GTA Online.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

The hits are all time greats (Bayonetta, Vanquish, MGR) while the misses are games you don't even want to rent (Wonderful 101, Anarchy Reigns, them Star Fox joints)

Still don't understand how they fukked up that Ninja Turtles game.

They had the blueprint laid out for them with MGR.:mindblown:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

:pacspit:Wonderful 101 and Anarchy Reigns were hella fun.

Star Fox doe:hubie:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Rockstar. Let’s be real GTAV was just ehh and RDR2 is trash. From a pure gameplay perspective it’s not fun. Clunky controls, obnoxious travel system, boring missions. Game is impressive and nice looking but when it comes to the actual game is not good. You have to be either a mashochist to enjoy crafting with those long animations, taming horses, hunting birds, etc. I bet the devs spent more time on making sure the horse animation of shytting was perfect then actual mission structures. And then the scummy online portions of both titles that no one ever really acknowledges. But EA or Activision OHMYGODZ. Usual uproar and 20 YouTube vids go up by the same clowns. Rockstar hasn’t made an innovative game since Warriors