Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Arkham Knight

:yeshrug:
It's a great game that retreads a bit too much being that it's the fourth game in a series

It wasn't very original

The ending wasn't good

:francis:

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I realized that I don’t like anything made by Ubisoft not named Rayman.

:francis:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
@Fatboi1 needs to stop defending Sony
@PS4 needs to stop defending XBOX until he buys one that actually works
@MeachTheMonster needs to stop defending Crackdown 3
And I swear...if anyone of you rat b*stards tell me I need to stop defending Kojima I am going to neg you and the next 4 generations of your spawn. :fire:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Fatboi1 needs to stop defending Sony
I don't defend Sony, I defend truth. :blessed:

Nah but seriously, as much as I love Naughty Dog's games, I CANNOT defend their actions by not including the GOAT multiplayer UC2 and still a favorite of mines UC3 in the Uncharted Collection. This by proxy means Sony takes a bullet or warning shot if we get technical because of the lack of PS3 BC which would've meant free remasters for PS3 games in some respect. I still would've preferred a 60fps UC2 MP at 4K for PS4 Pro :mjcry:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Bethesda - had them as my number one gaming studio in some poll last year or the year before last...but the truth is Fallout and Skyrim are ONLY great games because of the mod community...you couldn't pay me money to play either one of these games more than once or twice without mods cause their is only so long I can grind corn and mufruit for adhesives before it's time to do something else with my life...consequently they release a game with no real mod support...Fallout 76...and it goes belly up due to a lot of bugs and glitches that modders usually fix...This is a studio who's two largest franchises are carried by modders...mostly FOR FREE...and somehow that is ok...if Starfell or Elder Scrolls is not fukking perfect out of the box at worst I won't be checking for any Bethesda games anymore at best I won't check for them until modders release content I want and I sure as hell aint paying full price for the games...

RDR2 - great game but as much as I praise the story their are still....gaping holes in the story. You do a mission to go meet the O Driscolls with Dutch and Micah and you get captured and then you have to make your way back to camp and...at no point in time do Dutch and Micah seem to have ever worried about what happened to you...huh? Their is a character who repeatedly leaves other characters to die and then at the end does the opposite...huh? Everybody talks about how important Arthur is to all members of the gang but their is no mention of him outside of RDR2...can't be helped because this story was made after RDR1 but still so weird to have without a doubt the best character Rockstar every created and then just have no one talk about him outside of this game...specifically John. Gameplay for the game is overrated...hilarious amount of damn near game ending bugs...if I got that bug at the end that randomly changes your horse I would have legit quit the game and never played it again cause I used the same horse the whole game...this game is the master of uselessly making something difficult for a time sink...their really should be something that just makes every single animal you clean kill have a 3 star pelt, instead you have to FIND a 3 star animal and then clean kill it...this is an all time great game that I could personally understand someone not liking...unlike BOTW ( @Kamikaze Revy :grippingafrancis:smile:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Capcom, Square Enix,

The last couple of releases from Capcom has given them a grace period for me but Square Enix just can't get right. For me, Blizzard is at the top of the list. I only want one thing from them and that the D2 remaster. They can disappear after that.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Bethesda
No matter how much I play fallout and skyrim, I just realized that its 97% because of mods, I done broke my fallout vr multiple times trying to figure out which mods work. its like im only playing it for the open world enviroment and not cause it had a great story or gameplay.. not that its a bad thing, but fallout 76 not having mods and being considered trash says alot about who is really carying those games. I still cant believe they aint even try to come up with a storyline..

bioware is on the ignore list until they stop being lazy and try to make a complete game and not some cash grab destiny knock off..

Both of these companies have gotten away from what made them who they were. and its not on some trying to tap into other markets shyt, its being greedy. I get bioware tried to kill off the ME franchise after 3 but why make andromeda if you are so done with that franchise? greed

Square is washed too, they take 34273273887 years to make a game only for it to be better than average at best

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This thread is backwards imo. You all should stop impulse buying, it's retarded to buy everything day 1 if you're an adult and if you're a kid you shouldn't be wasting your youth gaming all the time.

But the reason this thread is backwards is because it should be about the games that are getting overlooked because of impulse/hive mentalities...

Super mega baseball 2
Speedrunners
Ryse
Nitemare at the Krusty krab
The deer God
Goat simulator
Chariot
Guacamelee 2

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Bethesda
No matter how much I play fallout and skyrim, I just realized that its 97% because of mods, I done broke my fallout vr multiple times trying to figure out which mods work. its like im only playing it for the open world enviroment and not cause it had a great story or gameplay.. not that its a bad thing, but fallout 76 not having mods and being considered trash says alot about who is really carying those games. I still cant believe they aint even try to come up with a storyline..

bioware is on the ignore list until they stop being lazy and try to make a complete game and not some cash grab destiny knock off..

Both of these companies have gotten away from what made them who they were. and its not on some trying to tap into other markets shyt, its being greedy. I get bioware tried to kill off the ME franchise after 3 but why make andromeda if you are so done with that franchise? greed

Square is washed too, they take 34273273887 years to make a game only for it to be better than average at best

Yeah I don't see how people play Bethesda games on console. Most of the time Bethesda doesn't fix their game breaking bugs and glitches. The modding community does it.