Come Get This Brutus Fade And Get Sliced Up With a Buckeye Blade:2017 tOSU Is The Major Key Thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
There's a article on 11W saying Tate might switch positions if he doesn't win the qb spot next year

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
we got both of our future OC & DC under contract now...
iyvmqR7.png
Grinch and Day about to run shyt for the next decade. :brutuswow:

MustafaSTL

Daps
There's a article on 11W saying Tate might switch positions if he doesn't win the qb spot next year
I don't see it. He'd move to H-Back or something? Then compete with Demario and Jalen Gill? Just stay at QB and wait until the Haskins era is over (which could be one season if he beasts like we know he will and becomes a first round prospect).

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I don't see it. He'd move to H-Back or something? Then compete with Demario and Jalen Gill? Just stay at QB and wait until the Haskins era is over (which could be one season if he beasts like we know he will and becomes a first round prospect).
Exactly, he has nowhere to go to get pt other than waiting out Haskins

MustafaSTL

Daps
Exactly, he has nowhere to go to get pt other than waiting out Haskins

Plus most think Burrow will transfer since he graduates in the spring. So Tate would be the backup. No way you're playing your backup QB at HB just to get him on the field. We're not desperate for athletes. I'm very sure KJ, Demario, maybe Parris (I think he's gone though), and Jalen are better at that position that Tate would be.

MustafaSTL

Daps
2018 Football Team Rankings
2017 Football Team Rankings

After the doom and gloom with the early signing day, we are only .5 points off of breaking last year's record for best class ever. And still have the top rated class this year.

And if we add Rasheed Walker and Tyler Friday, we may just eclipse that record after all.

:omarbrutus:

MustafaSTL

Daps
Looks like Mike Weber is coming back too.

2018 squad will be too loaded. :brutuswow: