Come Get This Brutus Fade And Get Sliced Up With a Buckeye Blade:2017 tOSU Is The Major Key Thread

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates

All White..
mTojdDG.png

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
:damn: winter is coming !

I' hearing we might be in there now ? One of you brehs break it down for me.
Well, we will probably be 8th tomorrow. If Miami and Alabama win out, Bama knocks out Georgia and Auburn, and Miami knocks out Clemson (we'd have the edge in the conference championship while both have two losses). Plus OSU winning out knocks out Wisky. And voila, Bama, Miami, Oklahoma, OSU is very possible if Bama and Miami win out. :scheme:

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Well, we will probably be 8th tomorrow. If Miami and Alabama win out, Bama knocks out Georgia and Auburn, and Miami knocks out Clemson (we'd have the edge in the conference championship while both have two losses). Plus OSU winning out knocks out Wisky. And voila, Bama, Miami, Oklahoma, OSU is very possible if Bama and Miami win out. :scheme:
Thanks

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Well if Bama and Miami win out (and OSU wins out), it'll come down to 2 loss Big Ten champ OSU, 2 loss Clemson, 2 loss Pac 12 champ USC maybe, 1 loss Wisky, 2 loss Georgia, and maybe somebody else I'm not thinking of right now. The strength of the Big Ten and being the champ could weigh in our favor, plus 3 quality wins over Pedo, MSU, and Wisky. I'm not gonna go crazy over this until we beat scUM, but the scenarios do show it is very possible OSU could sneak in at 4. Last time OSU snuck in at 4 and played Bama in the Sugar Bowl........:scheme:

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Well if Bama and Miami win out (and OSU wins out), it'll come down to 2 loss Big Ten champ OSU, 2 loss Clemson, 2 loss Pac 12 champ USC maybe, 1 loss Wisky, 2 loss Georgia, and maybe somebody else I'm not thinking of right now. The strength of the Big Ten and being the champ could weigh in our favor, plus 3 quality wins over Pedo, MSU, and Wisky. I'm not gonna go crazy over this until we beat scUM, but the scenarios do show it is very possible OSU could sneak in at 4. Last time OSU snuck in at 4 and played Bama in the Sugar Bowl........:scheme:
:ohhh: