Come check out this little black genius šŸ„°šŸ˜

Flexington

All Star
Daps
I donā€™t like how they were telling him no though. Cause I was watching like

bytch what you mean no :mjtf:

Yeah they were saying no in disbelief but Iā€™m like shut up yall gonna confuse the boy :what:

And they did towards the end. He paused and looked like ā€œif you donā€™t shut up while Iā€™m workingā€ :comeon:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Beautiful boy! Some people are just wored and built for certain things. Hes blessed. I hope he will remain an independent and not get ansorbed into the machine. :russ:did the lean on Heidi ass, on some "Hi Rihanna" shyt.

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
I would never be a math major, but with the engineering school at my college, we had like 4 semesters of calculus and 1-3 extra of math (statistcs, probably, and discrete (1 and 2)) for Computer Engineers. Calculus whooped my ass, but Physics with calculus was 10 times easier for my that regular physics. Less memorization of formulas, and more derivations.
Yeah an engineering degree is a grind. You have to treat it like a full time job when youā€™re pursuing it because of all the different math concepts and lab work. I start my electrical engineering journey in fall and I plan to strategize what courses to take a semester so I wonā€™t be too overwhelmed.

Last edited:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
For min/max gene hunters, there's a gene for good math ability, called the SPOCK1 gene.

Actually found a lot in East Asians/primarily Chinese:

Another one but for logical thinking (common for Taiwanese Hakka people):

Keep in mind this doesn't mean that if you don't have that gene you won't or can't be good at Math. It just means it'll come easier to some than others.
If you work hard and really put the time in you can close the distance as @Black Haven pointed out. You got to keep grinding problems and working it into your muscle memory. This goes from basic math to higher levels of Engineering, Math and Physics.
This post has an air of :mjpls:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Great job, Little Breh!

Standing Ovation GIF - Oscars Standing Ovation Clap GIFs

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
the average person can learn this stuff, just gotta put in the effort and drop the ego. The human brain and nervous system are the most powerful gifts in the known universe, donā€™t let it go to waste yā€™all.

ya brain calcifies as you get older.

all the great physicists did their great work when they were young.

(rumour has it)

:hubie:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I love Math, especially Trigonometry and Statistics :banderas:

God bless the young breh. Hopefully he becomes a Scientist or a Professor

Trav

Marathon Mentality šŸ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin